The online racing simulator
Selling Steam Account.
(10 posts, started )
Selling Steam Account.
Hey there.

Well over the past few months all the games I own on steam have ben getting more and more boring and I've decided that I'd like to sell my account, Electronically of course, You send the cash & I send the account details.

It currently has 17 games on it, and I'm looking for around $70-80, which I believe is around 32-36GBP.

Games List:
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/782/gamelistnn1.png

VAC Stance:
http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/374/vacstancecw5.png

If you have any questions please PM me, or if you wish to negotiate a different price, also feel free to PM me.
It may just be me, but buying ANY account in/on internet is stupid. I don't understand why would someone buy an account you can create for free. And if you want games in it, then just buy them yourself. I would never buy anything used over the net.
Quote from pine-fin :I don't understand why would someone buy an account you can create for free.

He's not selling a free account, he's selling the games associated with that account. It'd be cheaper to buy the account and the games than buy all the games 'new'*.

*Of course its just data, so you can't really complain it's even 'used' and there's no packing to get tatty etc.
How many games are you VAC banned from?
Not banned from any mate.
Kev, if you get VAC2 banned from 1 game, you're banned from all, and if you get VAC1 banned, it's a 1 year ban.
This is against Steam rules, if the person buying gets caught they will lose the account, FYI.
One major consideration should be that Steam accounts are area specific AFAIK, ie. an Antipodean account logging in from any other Steam area will be classed as a hacked account and be banned immediately.

Sam
Now how could you ever get bored of Garry's Mod
Quote from samarius :One major consideration should be that Steam accounts are area specific AFAIK, ie. an Antipodean account logging in from any other Steam area will be classed as a hacked account and be banned immediately.

Sam

No thats not true. You can log in anywhere in the world. The weirdness is in what you can buy from where you are logged in. And also using a billing address from a different country than you are logged in from.

Selling Steam Account.
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG