The online racing simulator
Thanks heaps
(5 posts, closed, started )
Thanks heaps
Last night I finally got lfs going and have a steering wheel and pedals at last!!! But wo is me I get kicked because i run into other noobs then some guy who thinks he is ralph shumakker decides i need to be banned because he cant avoid me after i run into the noobs. Thanks to you all on AR server last night, thought I would at least get a fair go, but, i get 9th in my first race, was in 4th for second before all voted for a restart, then 5th, then next race some noob parks at the grid, i run into him, ST ANDREWS must have been smokin crack and didnt see me park, and voted to ban me!!!!! Thanks bro nice work, vote to ban someone who finished 5th in the last race.... because you cant avoid a pile up, so I'll prolly have to play on low ping american servers now because of one a hole that cant avoid a big mess o car. Would have thought fellow Aussies would be willing to give someone a go, and i was doing freakishly well for only my third race. So, if i managed to get into fourth on my second race ever, hmmmmm, only to have the race restarted, does that make me an noob? Weird cause going by that and my next possition (5th) you could say that there is a good chance I might just be an above average driver? So lets see next time I join (or am allowed to join) AR server and see what happens, bets are on I avoid more crashes than I create. If you cant avoid hitting something in front of you, or can't pass someone holding a racing line round a corner cleanly, dont just rush into ban them for it, its up to you to avoid crashing into things in front of you. Sorry to all who where asking not to ban i think youse are champions of the sport, If only i could reach my keyboard under my steering wheel to type i woulda let all of you know it was my first race meet, but the adrenaline was pumpin and all i could do was race, was completely ignoring chat messages most of the time.
I think it would be wise to delete your message and try again before your banned from the forum too =)

I understand where your coming from but this is not how to handle it.

Have a look at www.raceauthority.com and try those servers.
When I was starting out I raced only on Demo servers. That way, I wouldn't really care if I crashed, and it was good practice. You should give it a try.
When you say AR server, do you mean one of our servers?, if so, let me know who you were banned by.

If any of our drivers were on there, I very much doubt you would have been kicked/banned for no reason.
#5 - SamH
Okay, everything else aside, you'd been a demo racer for 2 years if you only just got your S2 licence now. It's not like this is your first ever time racing in LFS, so it's suddenly looking like a very heavily painted version of an actual situation.

Noting those facts, it's now impossible to get to the bottom of the ACTUAL matter at hand. I'm going to close the thread.

PS: Another reason to close the thread is that we just don't need the bitching session. Get back on the horse, cowboy up.
This thread is closed

Thanks heaps
(5 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG