The online racing simulator
[Req]Making high-res track layouts
Is anyone capable of doing high-res track layouts suitable for printing, etc...
The current layouts are too small and it would be nice to add notes for certain tracks/cars on a bigger layout printed.

Instead of this image, have a better detailed track and bigger.

I know this may sound a little too illepall....

PS: Maybe in the future we could give names to curves and chicanes like in real tracks
The corner/chicane naming has been discussed before and someone had done some track layout pics as well. But I think they are over at the LFS section of RSC. Head over there and look around, there were some pretty nice track layout graphics done.
Quote from mrodgers :The corner/chicane naming has been discussed before and someone had done some track layout pics as well. But I think they are over at the LFS section of RSC. Head over there and look around, there were some pretty nice track layout graphics done.

I'll look there and see if I find something, thanks for the tip.

I just don't remember the last time I saw LFS forums at RSC

Quote from Pinto_PT :Is anyone capable of doing high-res track layouts suitable for printing, etc...
The current layouts are too small and it would be nice to add notes for certain tracks/cars on a bigger layout printed.

PS: Maybe in the future we could give names to curves and chicanes like in real tracks

I'm working on something like that. I will post the tracks when they're done.

About the names, well this has been said before and the conclussion was that names should come naturally (if they ever do) but no forced names.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from Eldanor :I'm working on something like that. I will post the tracks when they're done.

About the names, well this has been said before and the conclussion was that names should come naturally (if they ever do) but no forced names.

Really nice

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG