The online racing simulator
Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
You two need to get a room... Oh wait you have a thread.

Seems that only you two are quite the movie whores.
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
Yes sir!
This one should be easy.
Attached images
Cropdusting2.JPG
North By Northwest.
Gonna go tough on you and do a foreign film. :o

Joint Security Area
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.

Well done.
Heh, I watched a bunch of Korean films a few months ago and JSA was one of them. Lucky timing.
Attached images
vlcsnap-4159391.jpg
all i can say is you guys watch some crap films.
Buddha, I have no idea on that one, but is that Cary Elwes on the left?
Maybe "Dracula"?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Fixed it for you.

i dont know why your trying to ruin a fun game by making every film you post a stupid one, i mean a black and white korean film, come on.
Quote from andybarsblade :i dont know why your trying to ruin a fun game by making every film you post a stupid one, i mean a black and white korean film, come on.

What fun is the game if there's no challenge?

The idea that black & white and foreign films are "stupid" by default is, well, stupid.
Whats the point in posting new hollywood films that EVERYONE knows. Lets see how many answers you get when posting a pic from f&f tokyo dorifto
Quote from andybarsblade :i dont know why your trying to ruin a fun game by making every film you post a stupid one, i mean a black and white korean film, come on.

Your ignorance is beyond comprehension sir!
andybarsblade just got pissed because other boys at the playground didn't give him chance to win anymore.
It's not Dracula and that's not Cary Elwes. Here are a few hints:

- the film is set in Russia immediately before and during the revolution
- the title character is shown in the screengrab
- the film is almost 3 1/2 hours long and when it was first shown in theatres there was an intermission mid-way through to allow the audience to stretch its legs
Well I just did a search in google for "long movies" and the results were kinda different than I expected

Anyways, is it War and peace?

Oh, wait.

Doctor Zhivago?
Ben, I think we need a spinoff thread for all the people that watch the hollywood films (such as myself).
Hate to break it to you, but both Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf and Doctor Zhivago were made with at least the help of the Hollywood system.

Guess the movie
(643 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG