The online racing simulator
My Opel/Avon Tires Car
(5 posts, started )
My Opel/Avon Tires Car
Hi everybody,

This is the second skin I have ever made (I didn't post the first.) Its an Opel and Avon tires car. Please post your comments and criticsm here to let me know what you think. (its low res atm but I will make it high res soon. Also could somebody make a screenshot because I cant)
Attached images
XRR_opelavon1b.jpg
Quote from pacesetter :Hi everybody,

This is the second skin I have ever made (I didn't post the first.) Its an Opel and Avon tires car. Please post your comments and criticsm here to let me know what you think. (its low res atm but I will make it high res soon. Also could somebody make a screenshot because I cant)

maybe find some higher res pics
And higher resolution skin. Try skinning at 2048, nice crisper quality. At minimum I'd go 1024.

Not sure what photo editing software you're using, but try get hold of something fairly good. Gimp and Paint.net are freeware.

Also, check out Bunta's amazing Prokits. They will help you out big time with lining parts up. And the Master Skinnerz forum is a very helpful place.

Pro Kits

Master Skinnerz

Hope this helps a little bit.
Quote from beefyman666 :And higher resolution skin. Try skinning at 2048, nice crisper quality. At minimum I'd go 1024.

Not sure what photo editing software you're using, but try get hold of something fairly good. Gimp and Paint.net are freeware.

Also, check out Bunta's amazing Prokits. They will help you out big time with lining parts up. And the Master Skinnerz forum is a very helpful place.

Pro Kits

Master Skinnerz

Hope this helps a little bit.

hope i can skin even better now!
now i got photoshop cs so it must be higher res!
Thanks everybody for all your tips and comments

I use paint atm

My Opel/Avon Tires Car
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG