The online racing simulator
Its good, Dont seem to have any complaints either
has anyone got the replay file from the race? i forgot to save it before i left... if someone could post it that would be awesome.

cheers!
Quote from mccoll99 :has anyone got the replay file from the race? i forgot to save it before i left... if someone could post it that would be awesome.

cheers!

I will be updating the replay post page when I get home. I had to leave for work about 30 minutes after the end of the races so wanted to be sure I got the results to post and forwent the posting of the replays until I get back home.

d
When is the round 2
Wasnt i the highest climber?
Well at first lap, 2nd turn i rolled over my car and went to somewhere 14 or 15th place and then came back to 7th :/
can the fastest XFG owner share his setup please? i know if you made it by yourself its very hard to share it, but still, someone who does 1:35/34 easy, could you make evey ones life better?
Quote from kABLiuks :can the fastest XFG owner share his setup please? i know if you made it by yourself its very hard to share it, but still, someone who does 1:35/34 easy, could you make evey ones life better?

Not sure if it was me - but I'll post it when I get home tonight.
Attached files
XFG_BL1 Race.set - 132 B - 1008 views
Quote from mccoll99 :has anyone got the replay file from the race? i forgot to save it before i left... if someone could post it that would be awesome.

cheers!

i could, but its 4mb so i cant upload...
I have webspace and bandwidth you are welcome to use for replays etc.
Quote from juurme :Wasnt i the highest climber?
Well at first lap, 2nd turn i rolled over my car and went to somewhere 14 or 15th place and then came back to 7th :/

Highest Climber is determined from qualifying position.

If there are more than one high climbers, the one who finishes highest is given the point.

d
Liked the first two laps, then it got boring. Also I was flat shifting so my clutch would die and I would stall on track. Hence the retirement.
Quote from Mr.Muh :Wow.. now I don't want to take part anymore

Why not? - was a great race
I was a bit surprised about 1) some drivers' behaviour and 2) the "administration"´s behaviour..
It's for beginners, yes, but I expected some more seriousness..
Quote from Mr.Muh :I was a bit surprised about 1) some drivers' behaviour and 2) the "administration"´s behaviour..
It's for beginners, yes, but I expected some more seriousness..

Could you please cite some examples ?

I would also suggest not jumping to conclusions after one occurrence. I've been guilty of that before.

I am going to make some modifications and additions to the rules which should hopefully help some of the things that happened.

d
Quote from Mr.Muh :Wow.. now I don't want to take part anymore

If you think that was bad, just wait until you see next week's replay from fern bay rallyx!
Quote from Technique :If you think that was bad, just wait until you see next week's replay from fern bay rallyx!

So true!
Sorry for digging up and older thread, but I've just downloaded and watched the round 1 replay at work (hadn't seen it yet) and WOW! What a great race. J@tko and Marlbro - just wow! The last lap had Villeneuve/Arnoux written all over it, I was on the edge of my seat! Absolutely epic. MistaTea was very consistent. A good win for him. Dekojester needs to keep a bit quieter ( =haven't seen Race 2 yet so he may be there). Just a massive to those involved, wish i'd have been there.
Quote from TomMK :Sorry for digging up and older thread, but I've just downloaded and watched the round 1 replay at work (hadn't seen it yet) and WOW! What a great race. J@tko and Marlbro - just wow! The last lap had Villeneuve/Arnoux written all over it, I was on the edge of my seat! Absolutely epic. MistaTea was very consistent. A good win for him. Dekojester needs to keep a bit quieter ( =haven't seen Race 2 yet so he may be there). Just a massive to those involved, wish i'd have been there.

No, he wasn't quieter in Round 2. See post Race discussion for why

It was a bit flukey from me - used my favourite passing spots to pass

'twas a good race.

+1 for Round 3 to be like Round 1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG