The online racing simulator
:) um i need a gd private skin for the kyoto 250...
plz can some one make me a good quality 1024x1024 nascar skin for xrt, no limits to colour sponsor etc, only it must be the no.8 cuz thats the no. im sighned up wid: heres some inspiraition:
Attached images
nascar030.jpg

heres one with an 8 on it
Attached images
martin.jpg
anyone?
Quote from oscarhardwick :plz can some one make me a good quality 1024x1024 nascar skin for xrt, no limits to colour sponsor etc, only it must be the no.8 cuz thats the no. im sighned up wid: heres some inspiraition:

yes i no, but still its urgent an needs to look good, sorry
Quote from oscarhardwick :
yes i no, but still its urgent an needs to look good, sorry

Skining good doesn't come in a hurry so be pacient(ore shut up)

i am bein just as usuall, someone (not u) guves a smart ass comment an i have to gently let it back fire so as they shut up an either make my skin, or leave my thread alone! thats all
Quote from LFSn00b :With your attitude, i believe no-one is going to make you a skin.

Would you be offended if I called you Nico Rosberg?
lol, thats fine but if anyone could give me advice on how to make a good nascar skin myself that might also help, o an i have photoshop but dont really know how to use it! ty all
lol, thats fine but if anyone could give me advice on how to make a good nascar skin myself that might also help, o an i have photoshop but dont really know how to use it! ty all

didnt read this site... it might help http://www.photoshop-help.com/

he didnt asked that to u but to LFSnoob
o ok LOL um, i still suck @ photoshop even after readin that thing bateryy
Quote from oscarhardwick :o ok LOL um, i still suck @ photoshop even after readin that thing bateryy

if u find ''readme'' or ''info'' read the controls & etc part of it.so u learn about the abilities of photoshop
still no help...
its crap but at least i made a try, now cud anyone make that orange an clean it up a bit, hopefully thats less of an ask, ty (skin
Attached images
XRT_MERCED8.jpg
Edited someones skin without permission. Tut tut.
wat, i found the skin originally from design dudes website, asked there an im fine to edit it according to them
The fact that it was posted yesterday right HERE makes it a little suspect.
?, i no, it does say its not his so i asked the ppl at design dudes, (were it originated)!!!!
Link?
well ill just go an get it, its patch x ffs, ive lost it in my favs, ill look 4 it but dnt go expectin anything
Also how do you know it was made by design dudes?
thats were i got the skin untill beefy showed me that it was also posted as an answer to a request
is that ok or do i have to further explain were and how i got the skin
I'm waiting for the original link to where you got it.
yeh well, the skins being made as soon as it is ill close the thread

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG