The online racing simulator
#1 - Azk13
Check this out, how he get those effects?? Any ideas?
I saw a mod somewhere for experimental "motion blur" effects.

Here it is actually (found it for you). Not sure if that's what this is or not...

http://www.kegetys.net/lfs/
I really like the extra "bumpiness", GTR2, Rfactor-style too. Don't know how he did that.

Can someone tell me why the opponent cars are appearing and disappearing in front of the driver!? If that's what it's like racing online, I'm not going to bother!
#4 - Azk13
its not just motion blur, what i want is the bumpy thing and the g force effect on the person and also when clutching and changing gear. Main point is its using the G forces data to simulate that on the driver of the car.
I don't know, although it's possible he might be using TrackIR.

But yeah, I agree, I like the effect! It's very similar to GTR2 and R-Factor, and I think much more realistic.
Quote from Ikaponthus :I really like the extra "bumpiness", GTR2, Rfactor-style too. Don't know he he did that.

Can someone tell me why the opponent cars are appearing and disappearing in front of the driver!? If that's what it's like racing online, I'm not going to bother!

In his settings he has "g forces affect viewpoint" switched on and turned up a few degrees. Its supposed to simulate what your body/head would do given the same g forces exerted on it, hence the leaning forward under braking, and backward under acceleration and also the lateral movement.

As for the cars disappearing in front, I think he just changes to another car view, thats all.

As for the blur, that just looks like a standard video editing plugin to me, nothing fancy. It isnt dynamic, its the same width around the whole screen.
Quote from Ikaponthus :Can someone tell me why the opponent cars are appearing and disappearing in front of the driver!? If that's what it's like racing online, I'm not going to bother!

He's changing the view to different cars.
Quote from Damo74 :In his settings he has "g forces affect viewpoint" switched on and turned up a few degrees. Its supposed to simulate what your body/head would do given the same g forces exerted on it, hence the leaning forward under braking, and backward under acceleration and also the lateral movement.

As for the cars disappearing in front, I think he just changes to another car view, thats all.

As for the blur, that just looks like a standard video editing plugin to me, nothing fancy. It isnt dynamic, its the same width around the whole screen.

Can you let me know where to find the "g forces affect viewpoint" option please.
It's in Options -> View at the bottom where is says Acceleration Shifts Viewpoint. Just mess around with those sliders.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG