The online racing simulator
The best song ever!
(33 posts, started )
The best song ever!
Screw you for getting that stuck in my head 15 minutes before economics class (we have a quiz today dammit.)
Yet another device to trick kids into subscribing to ringtone services for £5 per week.
Quote from sinbad :Yet another device to trick kids into subscribing to ringtone services for £5 per week.

Well, the people who "buy" this kind of ringtones (hmm, ringtones in general) deserve to be "bank robbed".

For a start how the fudge did Crazy Frog get so big? It was the biggest load of crap I've ever heard.

Jamster have made a shitload of cash out of a lot of people with their scamming 'rob your phone' texts, and half the time no one even got the ringtone.

Gummy Bear fails, epicly. But I bet so many people still want it.

I would expect this from Shaun, but not Harjun.
Crazy Frog is better.
Just another "clever" idea on how to rob Children and their parents of money to buy ringtones/t-shirts etc.

Evil People.
Quote from March Hare :Crazy Frog is better.

The ORIGINAL Crazy Frog ringtone was quite funny. An annoying little mental voice simulating a motorbike. I thought it was cool. Never got the tone, but I liked it.

Then it went mental and the songs and games and all that crap came out. It stopped being funny and started being annoying. How can that successfully release a record yet there's some of us struggling to even get gigs? Proof that gimmick > talent every time.

I've not heard this one yet - is it the theme from the old cartoon or is it the little dancing one?
I first heard Crazy Frog on EbaumsWorld, when it had a picture of an F1 car and the Frog going "BahDingDingBaaah" and if you could look at it for 30 seconds and not laugh, you were insane.

Then the actual frog appeared, then the songs and aye aye aye...
Quote from The General Lee :I first heard Crazy Frog on EbaumsWorld, when it had a picture of an F1 car and the Frog going "BahDingDingBaaah" and if you could look at it for 30 seconds and not laugh, you were insane.

Then the actual frog appeared, then the songs and aye aye aye...

What ever happened to that website I can't find it anymore .. gets some good laughs out of it too

I hate crazy frog though.. hate hate hate.... hate.
#12 - wien
Quote from Dajmin :The ORIGINAL Crazy Frog ringtone was quite funny. An annoying little mental voice simulating a motorbike. I thought it was cool. Never got the tone, but I liked it.

I actually had it as a ringtone long before it was sold as one(made it myself from the clip The General mentioned). Then the whole "crazy frog" thing started, and I quickly started denying I ever had anything to do with it. Guess I missed out on a goldmine there...
Nothing special. Crazy Frog is cool really.. but only the ORIGINAL Crazy Frog.
Quote from XCNuse :What ever happened to that website I can't find it anymore .. gets some good laughs out of it too

EbaumsWorld - You need to start looking harder

Not as popular as it used to be as the owner guy stole people work, as you know...
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Be among the first to annoy the hell out of your friends/family/strangers...
Attached files
gummibear_ringtone.mp3 - 401.2 KB - 191 views
that was the dumbest thing i have ever seen.
LOLOL THE GUMMY BEAR WAS SOOO FUNNY. Aha...

Damn... now its stuck in my head... must... do... homework...
NO!
Why, oh god why?!

Why do I have to get these usgly songs stucked in my head, even if I hate them more than anything?!
My opinion... link
oh, and the best video clip: link
#21 - aoun
Nothing beat the 30sec F1 crazy frog sound! Everything else is just garbage. I saw it as a small stupid laugh.. it turned into a ringtone, pictures, songs and a game...

sad world we live in... saddd saddd world
amazing companies get millions out of such annoying animated animals.
oh well...

plus, all the people wondering what kind of sad world we live in:
take a look on the streets. the individuals you see there kind of give you an answer.

The best song ever!
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG