Poll : Should some cars have 900deg steering rotation

Yes: Option 1 + TBO
No: Leave the current rotations
Yes: All the road cars
Yes: UF1, GT, GTi
Yes: Option 2 + LX
#1 - Woz
Should some of the cars have 900degree steering rotation
We have a round of test patches and this should be a simple change. What do people feel.

The way I see it, we have 900degree wheels and the lower spec cars would have at LEAST 900degree rotation.

MODS: Can you add a "Leave the current rotations" answer. Can't find poll edit

NOTE: This is now on Scawens work stack so vote if you want a say!

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=705396#post705396
#2 - ajp71
The counter arguement is that none of the wheels, with the possible exception of the 911 wheel are going to be usable at 900 degrees.
Quote from ajp71 :The counter arguement is that none of the wheels, with the possible exception of the 911 wheel are going to be usable at 900 degrees.

You're forgetting G25?

I'm very used to 720 on those cars, but 900 can't be worse. I myself don't really have real opinion about this so I didn't vote. But if they would get 900 rotation I think XRT should have that too. So then I would be voting for option 1 + TBO.
Option 1 + TBO
Lx are kit cars and they dont have 900degrees in really life, trust me I know....

most TBO cars IRL have 900 degrees so it works right
#5 - garph
Meh, eveyone I know, including myself, uses around 540 degrees rotation so it wouldn't change anything.
#6 - ajp71
Quote from BigPeBe :You're forgetting G25?

No the G25 is hopeless at 900 degrees rotation.
Many dorift0s still seem to like 900 degs. Even with DFP. I doubt no one would use full angle in racing anyway, just because you can't be fast that way.
I have silently been wondering this since I got G25. Definitely Option 1 + tbo. I believe I've never driven a road car with just 2 full turns of steering radius.

Good suggestion!
Quote from ajp71 :No the G25 is hopeless at 900 degrees rotation.

lol? ive been using 900 since forever
#10 - Woz
Yep G25 is fine at 900. I even used my dfp at 900 and never really had to fight it.
Quote from ajp71 :No the G25 is hopeless at 900 degrees rotation.

You're so wrong. I usually use 720 in LFS but sometimes with ie. tweaked cars I have fun with 900 and it's not anywhere near of hopeless, it's just fun.
DFP get that lock BS going on once you go 900 but I'd still welcome the change for all Road Cars (-LX, but thats not really a road car).

+1 for the idea
#13 - Woz
I am interested by the "leave the current" votes tbh.

Please show me a road car of TBO spec that would have less than 900 IRL. Most wll be up near the 108o mark TBH.

If you currently use 720 then 900 is not much difference at all and is more realistic. If you use less it does not effect you in the slightest so why vote no.
Quote from garph :Meh, eveyone I know, including myself, uses around 540 degrees rotation so it wouldn't change anything.

I use 720° for all road cars, in fact, I use the appropriate amount for every car there is. That means 504° in RBR too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG