The online racing simulator
#1 - amp88
Good Quality Low Price Tyres Fitted In West Central Scotland
Hi, looking for suggestions for good tyres in the West Central Scotland area. Was looking at 205/50 R17 Toyo Proxes T1-Rs on blackcircles.com for £110 including VAT & fitting. Any better suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.
Just dont buy remoulds. Budget is fine, remoulds is a Faustian pact.
#3 - amp88
Quote from Becky Rose :Just dont buy remoulds. Budget is fine, remoulds is a Faustian pact.

I'll definitely be buying new tyres and they won't be budget. All the cars I've driven in the past have either been owned by my parents or so shockingly bad that they wouldn't appreciate proper tyres. If I can afford to spend what I'm spending on this new car I can afford to get good tyres - I just want to get as good a deal as possible on them.
i remember searching a while back for the same tyres and black circles was the cheapest i found
Is this to go on your Auto?
#6 - amp88
Quote from tombarlin :i remember searching a while back for the same tyres and black circles was the cheapest i found

Not see you in a while. How's tricks?

How are those tyres? Everything I've read about them says they're great for grip especially in the wet but they wear pretty quickly. The car's standard tyres are Pirelli P6000s, but they're even more expensive than the Toyos and from what I've read they're not as good.

Quote from The General Lee :Is this to go on your Auto?

Yeah, I've read enough about fast front wheel drive Volvos in the past to know that I should get decent tyres and try and get on a first name basis with the local supplier
#7 - Bean0
Just a couple of weeks ago I spent a while looking on the web for the bestest price for some for mine, then phoned a local independent tyre place who beat the best price I found online. Tyres weren't in stock but they had them within the hour so I popped in at lunchtime.

Interweb is not always the best deal
I agree with Bean0. I have been on the look out for some tires for my car. 225/45/17 Front and 245/45/17 Rear.

With fitting and balancing included, you are so much better off visiting some where local to you.
#9 - HVS5b
Quote from amp88 :Hi, looking for suggestions for good tyres in the West Central Scotland area. Was looking at 205/50 R17 Toyo Proxes T1-Rs on blackcircles.com for £110 including VAT & fitting. Any better suggestions would be appreciated, thanks.

I found them for £102 on line for my 225/45 R18's.

Ordered up from down south, here in 2 days time

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG