The online racing simulator
Render CMX file.. Will it work in game..?
(13 posts, started )
Hey all,

Im kinda a newbie on this.. but i've downloaded a movie-tutorial of how to make renders in 3Ds max. While looking at the movie i thought if it would be possible to make a car.. like a convertible XRT or something.. and let it work in game..?

Since, of my experience, CMX files are the cars ingame.. why not mod them to make a convertible like i said and place it in game.

Or make some cool subwoofers in the backseat or something..

It's just an idea and i hope it works because that would look awesome in some movies.. or skin previews..

I dont know if this was allready posted.. if it was.. im sorry about that.

see ya all next time.. or in game ofcourse.
Not possible.
build a CMX Exporter and get the stuff ingame
the cmx file is only for viewer application, if you want to add cars to the game it is posible with a very old very version, it is, because there are a lot of videos on youtube where you can see diferent type of cars in the game, and i think they aren't fake! i don't how is it possible and i think the 99% of the members don't know either! anyway good luck for it!
ask redrum
Quote from baSh0r :build a CMX Exporter and get the stuff ingame

Well in that case.. Im going to try make one.. since im kinda newbie with this i need to ask some help from a couple of friends of mine..
they are kinda GEEKS with software and stuff.. so

Check back.. and maybe there will be a CMX Exporter thing..
The CMX file contains EXTRA information not used in the game (like models for wheels and tyres), and does NOT contain some information needed in game.

I really think you'll struggle, but it has been done in the past so it cannot be impossible.

Just don't add rubbish cars to it, like Veyrons or American cars.
Quote from ElProempie :

Or make some cool (since when have subwoofers been cool?????) subwoofers (:chairs: - please not :riceboy: ) in the backseat or something..

If you really want 'cool' subwoofers in the back seat, replace the seat texture with a subwoofer texture
#9 - Nemox
Quote from JO53PHS :If you really want 'cool' subwoofers in the back seat, replace the seat texture with a subwoofer texture

Ahh yeah, that one was really necessary... Well, I have a subwoofer in my Saab 95. cause the stereo in some original cars sounds like shit.
But then again, I'm just a ricer right? Damn, the ignorence of some people... :bounce8:
Quote from Nemox :Ahh yeah, that one was really necessary... Well, I have a subwoofer in my Saab 95. cause the stereo in some original cars sounds like shit.
But then again, I'm just a ricer right? Damn, the ignorence of some people... :bounce8:

Get a Volvo - they have good stereos
Quote from JO53PHS :Get a Volvo - they have good stereos

I know... But the engineering sucks.. So no thanks, I'm good..
Quote from Nemox :I know... But the engineering sucks.. So no thanks, I'm good..

The engineering sucks??? My dad has had about 7 Volvos and not one of them has ever broken down - EVER
Quote from JO53PHS :The engineering sucks??? My dad has had about 7 Volvos and not one of them has ever broken down - EVER

Have I ever said anything wrong about the quality of volvo's?
How they handle and perform on the other hand, just isn't for me.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG