The online racing simulator
Awww : ( well I am sorry you will miss out on what will hopefully be a decent event : / I am really worried and this is the first time I have been worried since I started the Head-to-Head Racing Events...

The combos have been chosen for upcoming series and now we just need to finish preparing. I am going to announce that the RAC has been removed from the list since it is obviously unpopular.
Quote from blackbird04217 :Awww : ( well I am sorry you will miss out on what will hopefully be a decent event : / I am really worried and this is the first time I have been worried since I started the Head-to-Head Racing Events...

The combos have been chosen for upcoming series and now we just need to finish preparing. I am going to announce that the RAC has been removed from the list since it is obviously unpopular.

I'll certainly try and make as many events as possible when the actual League starts.

As long as it doesn't clash with my exams, then it should be fine
Yea, the first series consists of 5 events, each event will begin Saturdays 19:00gmt and there MAY be 1 event every 2 weeks - as it was suggested to allow enough time to practice. I thought it would be best to do it 1 event each week, but this is still being discussed...

Hope to see you at some of them as the racing has been top-notch in all the other events.
Quote from J@tko :I swore never to drive the RAC again until I get a wheel after my first 100m in it.

Why not? Don´t have enough hands to deal with it?
I will join too.

[SR]Andrei221 - Andrei221
#31 - JoLe
Count me in.

JoLe
JoLe
I can't stress how important it is all of you show up... This will be on the edge of being canceled if there are no-shows so PLEASE make sure you are here...

Also for any other racers who are interested in the concept, please join the server. [SR]DashForCash TEST I will let you know how the password for the event if you PM before the event starts... Even if you don't like the combo, can't drive the car or for whatever other reason - if you are interested in the concept JOIN...
If you want to join the comp this is the last hour to do so. If you don't make it in by the end of the first round you won't be in the event. If more than 16 people miraculously show then qualifying sorts them out. (Qualifying starts in 1 hour at 19:00gmt).

Server: [SR]DashForCash
Pass: 1more
#34 - troy
just 7min to go join guys
Heh hope you guys had fun !
can anyone send me the replay of finals please. Would be much appreciated :P

Better luck next time troy :P

And grats to finalists and winner!

------------- 400th post!!!! ------------
Once again bloody life got in the way.
1 hour before the event I was practicing. During the event I wasn't even remotly close to my wheel or even my home.

I'm getting tired of being grown-up and with responsibilities. Ah if I was 10 years younger.....
Sorry guys, I really hope the event turned out good and fun as it has been in the past.
Too bad gohfeld23, we had (well me at least) great fun with the little rac

We had some unexpected turns, like Troy falling in the second round and me getting to the finals
but I had a really hard time to keep up with Deek and obviously coudn't

But it was fun.. results will be up soon.
Im glad to hear it was a success.
I was really looking forward to this event as I really enjoy the unused cars of lfs. Im what you might call a RAC/LX lover.

I even made a great feeling set just for this event.

Btw, what were the general lap times during the event? Bellow 1:17 or did pressure raise that a bit?

P.S. You can call me Phreak....really wish I could change my LFS name as noone knows me as gohfeld23
Stupid little brother!

When he whines and whines and whines, my mother just turfs me of the computer!
i knew that id falll out in the first round, but not in the first corner -.-
It was once again a pleasure to race with all of u who were there.

Next time i wont make messages during someones race, cos i made a message and i accidently pushed enter and it cost me 1sec penalty which made things bad

I cant wait for the series to start. It´s gonna be so fun.
That was great fun, especially the use of Ventrilo!

I look forward to the next one, thanks BB!
Results are attached. And I'll make my quick review if you don't mind

Qualify: No surprises here. Troy got his forth pole-position in four events, and this time by a confortable gap of 0.73s. Chanoman315 in his first appearance grabbed the second place while in third was another newcomer, robert.deek. Also one player got knocked out after the qualify, willsey.

First Round: For those not familiar with the "pass-to-win" rule, this first round went pretty fast as six of the eight battles ended with a PTW in the first race. Only tonyonparas and chanoman315 needed two races to knock out Andrei221 and Blas89.

Second Round: If things were going as planned so far, here's where it will change, specially for troy: after some great pressure on LFSn00b, a little contact made he spin and lose almost 4s. Even the best time of the event - 1:15.79 - on race 2 wasn't enough for him, as again LFSn00b was very confident and finished 1s behind. But the best was yet to come: Tomhah and robert.deek made an epic battle on race 2 with three overtakings and a lot of action, wich ended with deek's advance. The other two battles were faster, but close as well: de Souza knocked JoLe and chanoman315 won his race against tonyonparas, both by PTWs.

Semifinals: Robert.deek and LFSn00b made very close races, but a mistake at the last corner cost Niko's advance when Deek crossed the line 0.02s ahead! The other semifinal was a little bumpier with a crash between chanoman315 and de Souza at the second chicane. But that didn't change the final result: robert.deek and de Souza were at the final.

Final: With better times registered so far, robert.deek showed here the solid performance you would expect from a winner: passed de Souza on the two races he started behind and lead the other two comfortably untill the finish line. The last two races were really close, under 0.4s, but there was nothing de Souza could do by then. Congrats robert.deek!

Oh, and please take a look at the Head-to-Head Racing Event #5
Attached images
H2H 4 Results.jpg
Event4Qualify.JPG
It was Fun
Nice! Heh poor troy :P got unlucky. Oh well. Cant always win.

Grats to everyone whos happy with their performance.

Sry I didnt stay but I won the Round 2 of LFSBC so it payed off :P!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG