The online racing simulator
Where are all the S1 setups?
(8 posts, started )
Long time since I've been here. Could someone possibly explain me where are all those threads regarding LFS S1?
the LFS forums left RSC and are now running independently. As a result of the move, all the threads were "lost" (they're still on RSC).

Since S1 has been updated to use S2 physics, any new setups you find will work with an S1 liscence.
Yeah, just download the latest S2 Alpha. You can still unlock the S1 content (cars & tracks) with your liscense.
re S1 setup's
Quote from ComeToDaddy :Long time since I've been here. Could someone possibly explain me where are all those threads regarding LFS S1?

Hey no probems, send me an emai, and we can hopefully met of s1, I and I will send you all of personally setup for s1, I am told they work on s2, this I don't quit know, but it's worth a try. Hey it did work for me for a few tweeks here and there, and there, and your right on the money, for without tweaking I was a consistent 4th on most tracks whitout even changing the s1 setup, but that was without a good old MOMO wheel

For I am now tollatly pulling ot of LFS "yea you have read oll the nonsence obout my self in a few formum's, but now I'm not going into that for may a person have great problems reading what is from of there eyes. but really mate, if you have ever read any of then. Well it's a bit like chinesse wispering, but more too the point, I will gladly give you my s1 setup's.

I realy do hope you get great enjoymet with them, and am only to happy to give them to you, maybe could even a very qick chat on how to improve them for you.

Regards ? "For the hacker has struck again" "or maybe somelse this time.

Again plese emil me or post on this forum to arrange a date and time to meet on the S1 set's.

Have a nice day mate, and take it easy eh?
Quote from V8-Supercar :I am told they work on s2, this I don't quit know, but it's worth a try.

Physics are the same for S1 and S2, Thus setups for the same cars will be perfectly compatible. The ONLY difference between S1 and S2 is the content you unlock.

That is unless your running the OLD S1, i.e. with black windows. Is it still possible to run OLD S1 online?
its possible to run everything online up to the first release of the demos you can still run online
i see people on the old S1 demo all the time.. mostly drifters.. doesnt surprise me "we hate tire wear" ya ya.. sucks for you..
Quote from XCNuse :its possible to run everything online up to the first release of the demos you can still run online
i see people on the old S1 demo all the time.. mostly drifters.. doesnt surprise me "we hate tire wear" ya ya.. sucks for you..

Long time no see, hehee, You wonna go play the first lfs demo? ^^
S1 Licenesed allows you to use s1 content with S2 physics..so s2 sets posted for s1 cars work..

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG