The online racing simulator
Quote from Scawen :No. This is not easy because of the way it is coded, some big changes would be needed.

Well I guess it's not that important at this time now.
Inouva, but have all your games a Catalonian translation, too? That IS a Spanish langauge too

So with your idea we`d have:

Spanish (Everywere but Catalunya)
Spanish (Catalunya)

?

EDIT: BTW great patch!
Well i done with it , sorry for all that Thing , but i fight for Something has just need to be fine

Now mi las post in the Test patch Y8
Just tellme WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICK recentely donwload the UT 2004 Just in the language seletion WHAT IS SAY???

Regards Inouva
Attached images
Clipboard02.jpg
I have a question. How can I add more fonts for Chinese?
Messages seem to be hiding behind the menu... Same with the needle of the speedo/rev-meter, it's behind the numbers.

Quote from Gil07 :Messages seem to be hiding behind the menu... Same with the needle of the speedo/rev-meter, it's behind the numbers.

to small pichure
Quote from aroX123 :to small pichure

It's a magic pichure.

Click on it and it gets bigger.
Quote from zeugnimod :It's a magic pichure.

Click on it and it gets bigger.

yes i know..
but now it does not work..
I have found a bug!
Attached is a pic of a bug i have found with the rev and speed counter, it explains in the pic the bug....

**** EDIT **** sorry, only just noticed someone else has posted about this bug ><
Attached images
bug.jpg
Quote from Gil07 :Messages seem to be hiding behind the menu... Same with the needle of the speedo/rev-meter, it's behind the numbers.

Messages are supposed to hide behind the menu, in the options screens only, so you can see the options.

It was like this before the new patch and in the new patch I had to code specially for this to keep it working nicely.

Anyway, the bug also seen in your picture (disappearing text) is fixed in my version.
Quote from Inouva :HOW MANY GAME YOU INSTALLED AND IN THE LANGUAGE SELECTION SAY CASTELLANO???????

Hey, no need to shout. I've seen quite a few places during my life where it says castellano instead of español. If you don't like it, you can change the flag yourself by editing the picture file.

Edit: yeah, no real problems on my end after short testing.
Y9 a bit later than expected.
Hello all testers!

I had expected to get Patch Y9 out already by now for some of the most important bugs which I have fixed.

But I got onto a good thing also with the text sizes. Some fonts report their size incorrectly and that makes some fonts appear enormous. So LFS now does an analysis of the letter E and makes sure that matches the E size of the LFS font. It seems to work well so I will refine that and get another test patch Y9 out this weekend. I hope today... but maybe tomorrow.

Thanks for the feedback, Scawen
Quote from Scawen :Messages are supposed to hide behind the menu, in the options screens only, so you can see the options.

It was like this before the new patch and in the new patch I had to code specially for this to keep it working nicely.

Anyway, the bug also seen in your picture (disappearing text) is fixed in my version.

I always thought it was the other way round, as messages dissapear after a short time anyway Thanks.

I happens with the needle of the speedo and rev meter too, don't know if that has been reported already...
This allows people to use the options screens even if they have pressed H to show message history.

The clock needles have been reported a few times. This is a different issue that I never thought of before the public test patch and will be fixed soon, but probably not in Y9.
Scawen?
How many test patch will it be?
Depends on how many bugs we find.
Quote from Scawen :This allows people to use the options screens even if they have pressed H to show message history.

The clock needles have been reported a few times. This is a different issue that I never thought of before the public test patch and will be fixed soon, but probably not in Y9.

Ok, great, thanks
Quote from aroX123 :Scawen?
How many test patch will it be?

eEEEEH :doh:

as few as possible... as many as it takes to get it right?
Quote from Scawen :eEEEEH :doh:

as few as possible... as many as it takes to get it right?

yes ok
Do your best
Rofl!!!
Some people just dont get it do they.... :ices_rofl
Quote from Scawen :as few as possible... as many as it takes to get it right?

Brilliant answer, lol ...
#99 - [d9]
hi, thanx for update! i would like to know if this fix patch can stop rooofl's admin control hack to servers?
(it is really not nice, when this guy can reconfigure & kick/ban people on servers without owner's permission... i saw it (demo))
Hello,
just wanted to tell that this test patch does not work very well when using Xfire. LFS crashes before it reaches the main menu.
Sometimes I reach the server list and it crashes there and sometimes after about 20 trys it does not crash. I get no error message, LFS just closes.
However, Xfire managed to get an error report about LFS once, which I already forwarded to Xfire team.

Very strange problem.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG