The online racing simulator
FAO England/Scotland/Wales teams
Figured it might as well be brought up now seeing as its been pretty much confirmed for the last week maybe, these 3 countries (+ any N.Ireland folks) are being combined to create a 'Great Britain' team.

The main reason for this is 2 fold:
1) England, Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland... they're not actually countries, so the decision was taken to instead use Great Britain. Its what our passports say, whether were English, Scottish, Welsh or Irish.
2) It should ensure a stronger line-up, and the 4 nations get to take part, i think Scotland almost certainly would have suffered.
welll um im fine with it but just make sure each of these 'places' is aloud a driver to race not just from 1 or 2 e.g scotland and england
Technically, neither Wales nor Scotland would have got a place in the series if it wasnt as a combined GB/UK entry, so in that respect alone drivers from those nations have a considerably greater chance of seeing some track time

overall though, i think the strongest line-up should be used, wherever your from. There has to be more than 6 drivers used, purely on the basis that a driver can only do 3 rounds, meaning 5x 3 races = 15 seats, 1x 1 race, bare minimum. Personally im a great believer of involving as many people as possible, its what we've done in Mercury for BOTT races, we could field or best 2-3 drivers the whole series as some teams did, but its a team event and the participation from as many people as possible should be a priority without too much cost to the teams series challenge, but then we didnt put too much emphasis on winning it this time out and id imagine for this our emphasis would be on putting out as strong a line-up as possible rather than treating it as a bit of fun, and with a little forward planning to ensure each person is used carefully and when its best for the team i think there should be the chance for a decent number of people to get a race, not just the bare minimum the rules allow.

Im sure such matters will be brought up a little later on, and in private once the competing teams are finalised (i'd say they're 95% known atm, all but confirmed) and we move over to the series forum rather than this one (more control over it incl completely private subforums for each team).
hi whats happening with this merger?
it happened weeks ago, however the whole series has moved location (as announced at the time) to http://www.lfshosting.net/phpbb3/viewforum.php?f=85
once you've registered, stick a post in the signup area just so we know you've registered, and then shortly after you'll be added to the LFSWS - GB usergroup which wil give you access to the private GB sub-forum which is where were yapping about various subjects.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG