The online racing simulator
How do you mirror skins?
What I mean of you have one complex part of the skin done on the right side of the car..Could oyu mirror it to the left side just like how D1 cars are painted?
if you are using photoshop, select it with the marquee tool, the little square thing, after uve merged all the layers, then, right click, press Layer Via Copy, then go to Edit>Transform>Flip Horizontal, finally move it down to the other side
I dont have photoshop but I'll give it a try with my other software. Thanks.
what software are you using then?
its a part of the information thats missing
even paint can do it
paint shop pro you can do it too
you can do it with gimp too
u can do it with almost every program at this time..
I stil domt get it does omeon have tutotaral caus i have dutch photoishop so

and how do u merge layers caus i just duplicate it and try to get it at same spot
Quote from Chrisuu01 :and how do u merge layers caus i just duplicate it and try to get it at same spot

You select the layers you want to merge. You then right-click on one of the layers and click "Merge Layers"
Quote from niall09 :You select the layers you want to merge. You then right-click on one of the layers and click "Merge Layers"

I prefer just to group them, then you can still adjust each separate layer in the future.

A good tip is to find a part of the wireframe with a 90 degree instersection, draw a box there so it is just touching the wireframe and add it to the group. Then when you are positioning the copied and flipped group, just line up the box in the same place on the other side.

You can see what I mean here where I forgot to delete the guide boxes before posting the skin.
But how do i select multiple layers

caus simply pressing control doens't seem to work
Quote from Chrisuu01 :But how do i select multiple layers

caus simply pressing control doens't seem to work

CTRL + Clicking on a layer will select the layer.

Try clicking on the grey area where the name of the layer is to the right of the little preview.
Quote from Bean0 :CTRL + Clicking on a layer will select the layer.

Try clicking on the grey area where the name of the layer is to the right of the little preview.

Doenst work
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Doenst work

u got an older version of photoshop and at your version u just simply cant select multiple layers
Quote from schwantz34 :u got an older version of photoshop and at your version u just simply cant select multiple layers

Jesus #censored# Christ
#censored#censored#censored#

lol

no juts an aw crap
#17 - xtm
Another question coming your way, I know my way around photoshop pretty well, i was wondering if there is a quick way of mirroring the sponsor decals, but not their orientation. I.e. if we have following 3 logos:

Logo1 Logo2 Logo3

Is there a quick way to make them into:

Logo 3 Logo2 Logo1

Sometimes it's just a pain having to move all the logo's you've done on one side of the car onto another one.
Quote from xtm :Another question coming your way, I know my way around photoshop pretty well, i was wondering if there is a quick way of mirroring the sponsor decals, but not their orientation. I.e. if we have following 3 logos:

Logo1 Logo2 Logo3

Is there a quick way to make them into:

Logo 3 Logo2 Logo1

Sometimes it's just a pain having to move all the logo's you've done on one side of the car onto another one.

you can do that the same way but, it mirrors the texts that are in logos too

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG