The online racing simulator
E92 M3 Gtr
(44 posts, started )
E92 M3 Gtr
The title says it all! Debuting in ALMS in 2009. I think this will pwn the E46 M3 GTR hard. Looks wise, i don't know, IMO the E46 is still one of the best looking cars made by BMW, the GTR included. This one isn't bad on the other hand though :P

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112448
#2 - ajp71
It looks hideous
I love it! But I am biased...
´Holy Freaking shit!

Thats a hell of a car wanna see that testing on the Nordschleife !
I love it O_O Bleh I always loved the BMW gtrs...
we need that car in lfs since all the other real cars in lfs are bmw
Quote from mutt107 :we need that car in lfs since all the other real cars in lfs are bmw

+1 XD Would be pretty cool.. But then they would have to balance it out with the other GTRs to have something to compete agaisnt I think. Would be boring if it was the only car in the class. ! Would still love to see it. lol
wow its very sexy! but i dont like the wing
bmw m3 e46 = cool
bmw m3 e30 = super cool
bmw m3 e92 = cool is no expression
My only complaint are:

1. The front bumper looks really ugly, too square.
2. The rear bumper looks like something out of Need For Speed.
3. the overall body kit is too low and ricey.

Otherwise, i really like it. It's interesting and mean looking. Sorta like the F1 car.
Quote from Rappa Z :My only complaint are:

Otherwise, i really like it. It's interesting and mean looking. Sorta like the F1 car.

1. Meh its not that bad I actually like it a bit.. Could hav been better
2. I love the rear bumper xD Maybe it does look like something from NFS but its nice.
3. The height of the car probably has to do with performance. I doupt they would lower it just to make it look nice and risk losing speed or performance in general.
It looks awesome..
Quote from e2mustang :wow its very sexy! but i dont like the wing

It's a race car, GT2 class, it needs the wing. Who gives a toss how it looks?

Quote from Rappa Z :My only complaint are:

Too low and ricey? It's a race car, of course it's low.

Quote from Mustafur :It looks awesome..

Damn skippy.

A friend alerted me to this yesterday; and I for one am quite excited about it. Not because it's a new BMW GT Car, but because it's a new GT2 car. With the effort being lead by Rahal-Letterman Racing, they are really pushing and we can expect to see even greater battles for victories in ALMS. I can't wait till it hits the track in 09.

...Now if only we could get more P1 and GT1 cars...
I hope there will be great battles between this and the GT2 Vantage
Just amazing. I didn't knew that Team BMW is planning to create that monster

I'm impressed.
Beautiful! I wanna try it on Aston
#17 - axus
Sexeh!
If the makers of LFS post all kinda BMW's just formula cars so far. They have to put that freaking car inside!

Scawen, Eric, Viktor Goooooo!
It looks a bit like DBR9 that has eaten too many pies
It looks like my dream car, i wanna have it. Dev's do your job
Quote from mutt107 :we need that car in lfs since all the other real cars in lfs are bmw

exactly what i was thinking lol. the devs could maybe get an opportunity to get more physics information/understanding in the process?
Quote from MAGGOT :It's a race car, GT2 class, it needs the wing. Who gives a toss how it looks?

It just looks a bit like Chris Bangle took a racing car that ended up with a big bodykit for aerodynamic reasons and tried to style it, a bit like Mazda tried with that 'wind/nature' sports racer, which looked stunning and completely different, but if you try and do that to an already overly aggressively styled car it just looks silly.

Quote from squidhead :Nothing beats the origal M3 GT2

The E36 GT cars always looked really purposeful and still attractive beasts Although some of the earlier cars were even more exciting to look at.
God.... It would be cool if we got an ///M-Power Motorsport Pack:

E30 M3 (Could compete with the mGTRs)
M3 CSL 3.0
E36 M3 GTR (Start our GT3 class)
E92 M3 GTR (483 HP would fit in nicely with the GTR's)

E92 M3 Gtr
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG