The online racing simulator
The Car that made the GAME XR GT Turbo XRT
(36 posts, closed, started )
#1 - BUZ
The Car that made the GAME XR GT Turbo XRT
WTF Why would the people at LFS HQ, take the XRT TURBO Out of the demo?

Biggest mistake they have made ever..........

PROOF IS IN THE SERVERS

The XR is weak no grunt no fun!

PEOPLE AT LFS YOU STUFFED THIS ONE UP!!!

Please write back ad tell us what you think..

THANKS
Buy S2
They took the XRT out to put in the FBM.
You now have three different cars that represent LFS better.

If you want the XRT back SUPPORT THE DEVS and buy a licence.

The demo isn't there for the benefit of freeloading drifters. It's there as a demonstration of what this great sim has to offer.

The XRT isn't coming back to the Demo. Get over it.
Quote from BUZ :WTF Why would the people at LFS HQ, take the XRT TURBO Out of the demo?

PROOF IS IN THE SERVERS

THANKS

Your rant is a couple months late.

If you want the XRT, buy the damn game.
Quote from MAGGOT :Your rant is a couple months late.

If you want the XRT, buy the damn game.

Its probably because it took him a couple months just to figure out how to get here and write the damned message.

Demoers in general don't contribute to our community. How bout we only give them the XRG and make it offline? and make it so they only get 6 hours of play? How would you like that? Be greatful that you even get a demo.

Some people >_>
Quote from BUZ :WTF Why would the people at LFS HQ, take the XRT TURBO Out of the demo?

PROOF IS IN THE SERVERS

THANKS

you have too much by having online play, at demo...
E torna a coppi...

My way to say -"here we go again"- in a very rubbish and slang italian

Because I'm a freeloader thats why..........

PROOF IS IN THE SERVERS

The XR is weak no grunt no fun! because I cant handle the powaah

PEOPLE AT LFS YOU MAKE ME LOOK STUPID BECAUSE YOUR PHYSICS ARE TOO GREAT!!

Please write back and tell me what you think about my shi**y driving..

THANKS

there i fixed your rant
Quote from MijnWraak :
Demoers in general don't contribute to our community.

Fairly sure we do.
After all, without people playing the demo, there wouldn't be half as many S2 guys...

Think before you talk.
Quote from Klutch :Fairly sure we do.
After all, without people playing the demo, there wouldn't be half as many S2 guys...

Think before you talk.

I think he meant PERMANENT demo users...and btw i was a demoer as well but i had the dignity not to complain for a think that wasnt mine...
Quote from Klutch :Fairly sure we do.

Think before you talk.

Why don't you think before you talk out of your brown eye? You don't contribute crap to LFS you play on a demo, whooptydamndoo did you pay for it? screw that you have no money. Go back to bed, I'll come read you a story later.
Quote from MiniVan :Why don't you think before you talk out of your brown eye? You don't contribute crap to LFS you play on a demo, whooptydamndoo did you pay for it? screw that you have no money. Go back to bed, I'll come read you a story later.

People try out demo's before they buy games, fool. And without the demo, you wouldn't have half as many S2 players.

How old are you? 12? Grow the **** up and stop acting like a child.
Quote from Klutch :People try out demo's before they buy games, fool.

How old are you?12 Grow the **** up and stop acting like a child.

Use some money you spend on "green" and buy the game, I'm pretty sure trying the demo out for 4 years is long enough. ahem freeloading key jockey.

Edit: join date: Aug 2005!!! wow 3 years to test the demo! wow you critique hard don't you.
Quote from Klutch :People try out demo's before they buy games, fool.

yes but after ~2 1/2 years youd expect that those people have seen enough to make a decision whether to buy the game or give up on it
Quote from MiniVan :Use some money you spend on "green" and buy the game, I'm pretty sure trying the demo out for 4 years is long enough. ahem freeloading key jockey.

Edit: join date: Aug 2005!!! wow 3 years to test the demo! wow you critique hard don't you.

Right, because people are made of money?

I don't work, im 16.
Therefor getting $58 that isn't used on essentials is rather hard.

Also, i've been playing LFS on and off for ages, (1 or 2 months a year) and only recently started playing it lots.

And before you jump down my ****ing throat, i just sent in a money order for S2. So shut up.

Quote from Shotglass :yes but after ~2 1/2 years youd expect that those people have seen enough to make a decision whether to buy the game or give up on it

Some people have money problems, others need things before a game.
Quote from Klutch :Right, because people are made of money?

I don't work, im 16.
Therefor getting $58 that isn't used on essentials is rather hard.

Also, i've been playing LFS on and off for ages, (1 or 2 months a year) and only recently started playing it lots.

And before you jump down my ****ing throat, i just sent in a money order for S2. So shut up.

Some people have money problems, others need things before a game.

Great! bout time, heres my e-mail [email protected], send me an e-mail when your not lying. The article you just typed didn't have enough information to back up the fact that you sent a money order, quote " I don't work, im 16.
Therefor getting $58 that isn't used on essentials is rather hard." thank you for trying procession stage complete your computer will explode in 5..4..3..2..1!!!
I really wish the mods would get on top of this demo bashing. Just because i paid for the game doesnt give me any right to talk down to those that for whatever reason do not have a license. They can play the demo for however long they want doesnt bother me and im sure it really doesnt bother the devs. This forum really is going downhill fast thanks to a few licensed members.
Quote from sil3ntwar :I really wish the mods would get on top of this demo bashing. Just because i paid for the game doesnt give me any right to talk down to those that for whatever reason do not have a license. They can play the demo for however long they want doesnt bother me and im sure it really doesnt bother the devs. This forum really is going downhill fast thanks to a few licensed members.

Well see when a person rants about the creators taking a car away from them when they don't contribute what so ever and then tells them they are wrong I think we all have the right to bash them right out of their little training underwares.
Quote from MiniVan :Great! bout time, heres my e-mail [email protected], send me an e-mail when your not lying. The article you just typed didn't have enough information to back up the fact that you sent a money order, quote " I don't work, im 16.
Therefor getting $58 that isn't used on essentials is rather hard." thank you for trying procession stage complete your computer will explode in 5..4..3..2..1!!!

I really do hope not everyone in S2 is like you.

Oh, and you want proof? how about a screencap from my email?

This is a forwaded email for my mums email, so i've blacked out her email but left mine.
No you dont. You ignore it and walk away.
*double post*
*Double post*
Quote from MiniVan :Well see when a person rants about the creators taking a car away from them when they don't contribute what so ever and then tells them they are wrong I think we all have the right to bash them right out of their little training underwares.

When did i bitch about the car not being in the game?
I think its great, i got a FBM out of it.

You're an idiot, enough said.
Quote from Klutch :I really do hope not everyone in S2 is like you.

Oh, and you want proof? how about a screencap from my email?

This is a forwaded email for my mums email, so i've blacked out her email but left mine.

Im so proud of you, I have mad respect for you now. by the way if you tired to block out you e-mail you might wanna check again mr. **** not bashing you just might wanna be safer from spam.
Quote from Klutch :When did i bitch about the car not being in the game?
I think its great, i got a FBM out of it.

You're an idiot, enough said.

you can lick a dodus.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG