The online racing simulator
Help Help! Need Lfstweak!
(10 posts, started )
Can someone PLEEAASE tell me where i can find lfs tune? and no, not 2.2 because that doesnt work. it says "the game couldnt be initialized (xx.xxxxx) or something like that... heeelp!
Quote from tussi18 :Can someone PLEEAASE tell me where i can find lfs tune? and no, not 2.2 because that doesnt work. it says "the game couldnt be initialized (xx.xxxxx) or something like that... heeelp!

1) And that is related to "Improvement Suggestions" how?
2) http://www.lfsforum.net/search.php
It`s his first post, go easy on him
Help Help!
Need someone to tell me how to type "Tweak" in the Search input field and then click "Search"! I can't figure it out on my own!
And I'm illiterate too, so someone needs to read the Tweak threads for me too.... heeelp!
Quote from Breizh :Need someone to tell me how to type "Tweak" in the Search input field and then click "Search"! I can't figure it out on my own!
And I'm illiterate too, so someone needs to read the Tweak threads for me too.... heeelp!

Again, if you canot help him there is no need to trying to be an smartass screaming out about search. Of course it does botters me too when new people don`t botter to search, but it don`t help with this normal search-whore company shouting.
Is it clear, all happy kk??

Quote from tussi18 :Can someone PLEEAASE tell me where i can find lfs tune? and no, not 2.2 because that doesnt work. it says "the game couldnt be initialized (xx.xxxxx) or something like that... heeelp!

I suggest you to ask the creator of LFstune if he still have the old version. And btw, as far as I do understand he is working on a new version, so maybe just wait til he release a new version?
-
(Inouva) DELETED by XCNuse : spam
I can help him and I think his coming to the website and asking for info that's right there, on the same page he saw before posting his thread is the real smart ass thing. It doesn't bother me at all, I just point it out to him in a way that is demonstrative enough that he doesn't miss the point.
So in fact I have been helpful, not just to point out his request is found easily enough, but also to point out why it's not likely to get much help at all... because he doesn't need help in the first place.

And before you do some more bleeding heart finger pointing.. I do help when it's worth it, even seemingly negligible stuff.
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=700254#post700254
It`s not like I saying you are a bad person or anything, I just get equally tired of the same old "use search" comments as the new topics about stuff that is spoken about at least 10 times before.

No ofence
OKEY!

Then let me tell you guys a couple of things!

I searched for two hours before posting a thread, and if you watch closer to what i wrote, MAYBE you'll see that LFS-TUNE 2.2 did not ****ing work for me, so i need the little bit older version. I downloaded it for a month ago, and now it is gone from the forum. At least, I can't find it.

So my question here is: Do anyone know where I can find the older version? Or tell me who the creator of LFS-tune is?

Thanks guys for standing up for me regarding that smartass. In advance, thank you for replys!
So why create a new thread, in the wrong forum, when you could have just posted in the LFS Tune thread, where you can clearly see who the author is. Hmm?
okay, sorry

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG