The online racing simulator
Updated South City & Blackwood track. What about all other tracks?
- Updated South City track
- Updated Blackwood track

Yes, something new we found in patch Y. Freshed 2 tracks. And what about other tracks? When i drive some time on Blackwood and then change track to Kyoto, it looks so grey and lonely also Fern Bay. Devs are you thinking about these tracks?
Just like EVERYTHING else...they do it part by part....seeing as how they are only 3 ppl. They can't just do everything at once..otherwise ppl like you start whining because they are taking to long for an update.
I am not whining. It's not hotter or needed update then other, i just want to hear answer whats going on, can we wait for it...

No argue needed, anyway thankyou.
I always felt it was on its way!
Eric can't clone himself.

I only hope Fernbay is the next track on their list
Quote from Maelstrom :I always felt it was on its way!
Eric can't clone himself.

I only hope Fernbay is the next track on their list

+1 lol!
Fernbay need an update, or even better, a new track and not a new config
I always thought Westhill is the most bleak and uninteresting track. The layout itself is nice, but the surroundings could use some work I think. When showing off the game to friends I never choose that track.

But IMO aesthetics shouldn't be the priority.. other things should be (and most likely are) higher up on their list of priorities.
The there are rumours about three - Fern Bay, Westhill and Kyoto.

FE is in line as it hasn't been updated since S1.

I think there have been mentions of Kyoto and Westhill, let me find them ...
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
BL and SO are just enough...I mean the FPS loss. OK atomic PC owners want other tracks to be updated...I don't
I quess the time to upgrade our slow computers is coming.
on LFSdatabase (when was still active) was addon for FernBay which it made a loooot more "alive"....
One has to imagine that Eric has a huge amount of stuff on his harddrive waiting for the right moment to get put in LFS.

Updated models, more track environments, better interiors, higher resolution textures, and that sort of thing. I mean, what else has he done for the last few years, other than the odd update to a few tracks (which I'm sure took a while, but still...).

If Eric reads this, then please go overboard and add a bit of content and update a few things, as well as offering a high-res texture download - you know you want to!
Quote from duke_toaster :The there are rumours about three - Fern Bay, Westhill and Kyoto.

FE is in line as it hasn't been updated since S1.

I think there have been mentions of Kyoto and Westhill, let me find them ...

Scawen had this to say when I interviewed him for AutoSimSport back in July:

Quote :On Eric's side, the most obvious missing things are the interiors of the GTR cars which still look just like road cars with an added roll cage. He has been working on many of the interiors (updating the road cars as well) and brought some of the tracks to a higher standard than before. For example, South City has many improved buildings and Westhill has some changes and a lot more scenery. It's the same with both of us, filling the blatant holes and improving various existing things as we go along.

But then again the FBM deal came up and as result the GTR cockpits were delayed.

I don't think there are any surprises coming, or "huge amount of stuff on his (Eric's) harddrive"...

It's been 2½ years since it was said that UFR/LX/RB4/Helmet models are going to be updated. Have you even noticed that the LX models are obviously not going to be updated? I just checked the readme files from R and Y version LFSviewer and LXs are not mentioned in the new version's readmes.

I wish Scawen would at least finish the ai stuff he started...
Quote from tristancliffe :One has to imagine that Eric has a huge amount of stuff on his harddrive waiting for the right moment to get put in LFS.

Updated models, more track environments, better interiors, higher resolution textures, and that sort of thing. I mean, what else has he done for the last few years, other than the odd update to a few tracks (which I'm sure took a while, but still...).

If Eric reads this, then please go overboard and add a bit of content and update a few things, as well as offering a high-res texture download - you know you want to!

Is it time for rumor mill yet?
Eric doesnt make Forum Posts. Who ever gets Eric to make a Forum post gets a choco cookie!

I want Fernbay updated!
Quote from baSh0r :Eric doesnt make Forum Posts. Who ever gets Eric to make a Forum post gets a choco cookie!

I want Fernbay updated!

Give me a cookie please, I have a PM from Eric
#18 - aoun
I cannot wait for the GTR interiors!

Literally, id pay extra for a big upgrade. (updates on interiors, tracks, cars etc)
me too i'd pay for extra cars,tracks and other stuff like expansion pack
Quote from psy00 :me too i'd pay for extra cars,tracks and other stuff like expansion pack

Yes - it's called S3. ETA not known

Price - £12.
Long time ago i saw in www.lfs.net a sentence where was said ''We want to introduce all racing types into Live For Speed(and i said woow)''. At moment we are able to have 3 racing types.

And now that sentence disappeared form www.lfs.net, are we loosing something?
Quote from PioneerLv :Long time ago i saw in www.lfs.net a sentence where was said ''We want to introduce all racing types into Live For Speed(and i said woow)''. At moment we are able to have 3 racing types.

And now that sentence disappeared form www.lfs.net, are we loosing something?

Iirc that was said in some interview, not on the site.
That is what they do, bit by bit. You cant just expect the creators to just make and change tracks at the same time. Once something is done they release it then work on something else. I just wish people would realise this.
Quote from aoun :I cannot wait for the GTR interiors!

I was pissed off because the interiors were excluded from Y but if all of them are in same standard than FBM, then I don't mind waiting. Not only GTRs, all road cars too. Though I bet it is more time consuming to "invent" a fantasy interior than model it after real life photos.
Yea, i'm also dying for new GTR interiors, but the devs will defintly outdo our expectations so i can wait.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG