Hello

I have Buy a Steerinh wheel

Wheel : 180 °
Pedals : Accelerator , Brake

BUT Don't work in LfS !!

Who can me give a config file white a 180° wheel installed
and pedals

Thank's you
We can't give you a config file, because there isn't one.

What wheel did you get?
Can you see it in Windows, under game controllers? if not, then you need to install the drivers. If Windows can't see it, LFS won't be able to either.
Have you tried setting it up at all in LFS?
Can you see it in LFS under the controllers, in the axis section?

Hwo to config ? so can i real drive

Sorry bad english
What is the name of your steering wheel?
Have you installed the drivers/software that came with the wheel?
Yeah you see et in the pictures

The problem is in LFS

How to do for if i turn my wheel 30° I will that it turn also 30° on LFS and not 120 or more
Go to options > controller > wheel & joystick ; Then there you can set the degrees, axis, whatever you want...
Yeah but count cant modifier it

If i turn my wheel example 180° ( max ) in LFS je go to max ( 900 ° - :S )
Hmm. Attach a pic of your settings in LFS

RAM, I'm pretty sure this is normal. The road cars in LFS turn 720 degrees. Since your wheel only turns 180 degrees, for only a few degrees that you turn your wheel, the in-game wheel turns much farther. Even with wheel turn compensation at 1 (which attempts to match your wheel to the in game wheel near the center neutral position), it will not help much because of the limited degrees of your wheel.

I think the only thing you can do is buy a wheel that can be set to match the LFS cars degrees of rotation (720 degrees, 400, 450, 520, 270 I believe).
Watch .

PRoblem :

And I will :

That would make no sense, as it would really cripple your ability to steer.
It is not grave
It is possible ??

Please, I have not purchase this steering wheel for nothings
It's not possible. G25 and DFP can turn 900 degrees.
But how turn exactly with me with a 180° wheel ??

Config ??
RAM, you are set up fine. Your wheel turns 180 degrees (that would be from extreme left to extreme right BTW, not 180 in each direction I assume.) A car's wheel would turn 720 degrees or whatever equivalent to the real thing. LFS compensates the lack of your wheel being able to turn the full 720 by a certain compensation factor. Thus, when you turn your wheel fully left 90 degrees, it will turn the car's wheel in LFS fully left 360 degrees. If not, you would have barely any steering input to the car.

You can adjust the "wheel turn compensation" slider (2nd slider) to fine tune it how you'd like it to feel. I have a 240 degree wheel and I use 0.50 wheel turn compensation.
Try this;

For me I just find it distracting to have two wheels... Maybe he likes it..
Quote from MillerM :For me I just find it distracting to have two wheels... Maybe he likes it..

Yeah I see, but this won't solve his 180 degree problem
Wait :SS

Do you know anyone that play with 180° ??
Quote from RAM0011 :Wait :SS

Do you know anyone that play with 180° ??

I don't think so... Most members use MOMO (240 degree) or G25 (540, 720 or 900 degrees) But maybe a 180 degree wheel owner will pop in and read this thread
-
(Stefani24) DELETED by Stefani24
I think the confusion is that you thing that the cars in LFS should be turning the steering wheel 180 degrees because your wheel turns 180 degrees. If that is what you are thinking, it's wrong. You can not change the car's steering. LFS only compensates the fact that your wheel turns 180 degrees by taking your input and adjusts the input to what the cars actually turn.

When you turn your wheel 10 degrees to the left, it will turn the car in LFS 40 degrees. Turn it 45 degrees, the car's wheel will turn 180 degrees. Turn the wheel fully 90 degrees left, it will turn LFS's car's wheel fully 360 degrees. Else, the steering will turn very very little with a turn of 90 degrees of your wheel. Something like that....

Lfs :( 180°
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG