The online racing simulator
LITHUANIA ON DA TRACK server
(10 posts, started )
I just want to say that I`m very disapointed by the admin on the server. I post a picture so you can see for yourselfe. It was Fe6 and it was practise, so I though it would be nice if it was a race instead. I know I should said "may we please race" , but it came out as "let`s race" instead. I aswell maybe acted a little rude with that 2th comment (as shown in list), but I don`t see why it needs a ban. I might be wrong in this, but I did not wreck anyone or behaved agressivly towards the others on the server.
Don`t know if the admin is in THAT period of the month or what, but I got baned from the server anyway.

So, in the future, I`ll not join this server again, and I honestly belived there wasn`t these ****s servers anymore, I was wrong...

And btw, I was not sure where to post this, since I`m not sure on who`s managing the server, so I rather posted it in team forum so they maybe can look for themself and hopefully udnerstand that they are wrong.
Attached images
FAIL.JPG
They probably wont even look here.
Probally, I don`t care, but I do hope that they see in one day and tries to be nicer to the people on their server. Sure, it`s their server and they can do what they want, but it don`t hurt trying to be nice sometimes.
this is mrminor28 , hes making a few layouts, and what you joind , was a drift server.
Lithuanians are angry peoples... sorry in morning my head was dumb. Bad emotions and... You have been unbaned so sry.
well me and my teammate got kicked from a CD server for talking, i think it's some sort of bug going round.
Quote from BenjiMC :well me and my teammate got kicked from a CD server for talking, i think it's some sort of bug going round.

a while ago i was banned cuz some dude crashed me with his lag...
Quote from mrminor28 :Lithuanians are angry peoples... sorry in morning my head was dumb. Bad emotions and... You have been unbaned so sry.

Lol
Anyway, it`s not a biggie, I just gets upseth when 1) - the admin moans to you because you ask a simple question 2) - gets baned without knowing the reason.

If it was a drift server, simply just tell and I would say "allright " or something, but baning doesn`t solve it
Quote from The Very End :

If it was a drift server, simply just tell and I would say "allright " or something, but baning doesn`t solve it

HELL YEAH !

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG