The online racing simulator
Political skin request?
(16 posts, started )
Political skin request?
I'm fairly new so I hope I'm not out of line asking for a request.

If anyone takes requests for skins, can someone make a Ron Paul '08 skin using the "Ron Paul Revolution" logo like the one found here: http://www.rescue-us.org/new/f ... aul-revolution-iphone.png

I think it would look great on the FOX, FBM or FZR

Great for multiplayer to help spread your political message....of course it might end up in other players running you off the road who oppose
maybee an ignorant (german) question, but was was/is/will be his message?

regards
He's a strict constitutionalist who wants big Government out of the American People's life. Wants to bring the troops home and out of every country. Those are the big points I really agree with.

If you go to the website ronpaul2008.com and click on "Issues" those explain his main hot-points.
thx for the prompt answer

regards
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ron Paul is CRAZY! If you no longer want paved roads, schools, hospitals, police, or fire stations, vote Ronnie "Economics?" Paul for president in '08
*edit: sorry for the panic, but he isn't even going to be on the ballot
*edit: and that has nothing to do with skins, sorry.
Quote from flymike91 :AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Ron Paul is CRAZY! If you no longer want paved roads, schools, hospitals, police, or fire stations, vote Ronnie "Economics?" Paul for president in '08
*edit: sorry for the panic, but he isn't even going to be on the ballot
*edit: and that has nothing to do with skins, sorry.

lol, you're funny.
He appears to be a Republican without a religious affiliation, which means:

1) He's got no chance.
2) He probably has to work a bit harder at being pure evil.
Yeah I knew this was going to start a politcal debate which wasn't my goal. I'll have to toy around with making the skin myself.

I'm a Ron Paul supporter but even I know he's not going to win. That's not the point. The point is his message. People all over America are waking up and telling the gov't and media that we're not going to stand for the lies and corruption anymore. We're going to take a stand against our very basic of rights that are quietly being stripped away every day without the knowledge or concern of most of the American people.

That's all I'll say about it. I know this message isn't about skinning, but my OP was.
yeah but he wants to legalize heroin. He considers that a basic right. If drugs were good, we wouldn't have rehab.
Oh and if Im available in the near future to make skins, I'll do you up a Ronnie P skin. What do you want it to look like?
Quote from thisnameistaken :He appears to be a Republican without a religious affiliation, which means:

1) He's got no chance.
2) He probably has to work a bit harder at being pure evil.

According to Wikipedia, he's a baptist. He also wants to quit the UN and is anti-choice (side issue, but still important).

Not as if I care that much about who's ass Gordon Brown has to kiss.
lol opposite of pro-life is pro-death. I'm a conservative and i still think he's crazy. Offer still stands to do the skin tho and I won't make it crappy. Every American is allowed their opinion on American politics.
Quote from Hizzout :Yeah I knew this was going to start a politcal debate which wasn't my goal. I'll have to toy around with making the skin myself.

I'm a Ron Paul supporter but even I know he's not going to win. That's not the point. The point is his message. People all over America are waking up and telling the gov't and media that we're not going to stand for the lies and corruption anymore. We're going to take a stand against our very basic of rights that are quietly being stripped away every day without the knowledge or concern of most of the American people.

That's all I'll say about it. I know this message isn't about skinning, but my OP was.

Libertarian FTW. I like him except for his stance on Iraq.
I went ahead and made my own FlyMike but I appreciate you offering.

So far I made a FOX, UF1 (for the cruise servers), BF1, FZR and MRT skins. They're posted in the Finished skins area and are available for anyone to dowload and use.

More models to come.
just a side note, there was a fairly large (90 ppl) rally of rom paul supporters near my house , but they got broken up by the police because they were harassing people. I saw ur skin, pretty good, but it could have been more patriotic looking.
haha....you know its funny, the guy didn't ask to get into a huge political argument or debate he asked for a freakin skin so, lol wow, people get so bent with other peoples opinions, your entitled to it but....he didnt ask you for it...
I could probably make a skin for you if you're still looking for one?

Which of those cars would you want it on?

(Maybe if you're really nice i'll do it on all three :O )

Political skin request?
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG