The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
Rallycross Server - 1 week only
[DR] Server 1 is set to the LFSBC Round 2 combo - FE RX, all this week.

Come and join us.

Currently 22 people online - the more the merrier!

Don't complain about there not being any good RX servers - admin present!
All of those who wreck or intentionally use other cars as barriers/brakes are promptly kicked or given s/g penalties.

So no need to worry about those who can't be stuffed to drive properly
Gaarh... Had to quit when I was in such a delicious place.... I was gonna eat you Jack!
I'm dying for rally, have always been good at it but there is no one to race.
Nice! I`ll come racing on it when I`m online
Sounds like great fun.
You got 22 people racing on it? The most I have races with was 12, so I would love to see a +20 car rallycross field =)
it was great, last night, I was searching through hosts with enough people to race with and I was shocked to see a well populated rallycross host! amazing!

good work thanks!
CTRA1 started using BL2 RallyX (+reverse) tracks since the Patch Y. Since CTRA1 is quite popular, it's easy to get 20+ people races on RallyX if you are lucky enough to have a spare time for racing when the track is switched to BL2(R) on CTRA1. (Since I like XRG, I don't like RallyX that much because competing against XFG on RallyX is quite tough... but it's fun, that's for sure :-)
I will keep an eye out for that server when its running rallycross
#9 - J@tko
Quote from The Very End :Nice! I`ll come racing on it when I`m online
Sounds like great fun.
You got 22 people racing on it? The most I have races with was 12, so I would love to see a +20 car rallycross field =)

Quote from CD_Quiksilver :it was great, last night, I was searching through hosts with enough people to race with and I was shocked to see a well populated rallycross host! amazing!

good work thanks!

It started off with me and a couple of LFSBC guys just having a little practice. Then a few more joined, and then lots more. May be on again tonight - hope to see you there!
Quote from J@tko :It started off with me and a couple of LFSBC guys just having a little practice. Then a few more joined, and then lots more. May be on again tonight - hope to see you there!

If the same thing will happen again, Its a shame I have to write 200 words about my holidays in spanish
Quote from JO53PHS :If the same thing will happen again, Its a shame I have to write 200 words about my holidays in spanish

Me puede tu asiste!

¡Allí es mi presentación de mis vacaciones del año pasado!

¡110 palabras de español fantástico!

(don't copy it - use it for nice phrases!)

I'm doing GCSE Spanish in a year
Attached files
Mis vacaciones.doc - 19 KB - 193 views
Your spanish sucks ;p
I set the language on MS word to spanish but it keeps changing back to English - Its really annoying
Well It can't be that bad... I noticed this monday at my psycology exam that openoffice doesn't always fix typos (we were allowed to have a "study diary" with us). So I spent some time fixing them them with a biro.
Quote from JO53PHS :If the same thing will happen again, Its a shame I have to write 200 words about my holidays in spanish

I can help you... for a little price :Handshake
Quote from J@tko :Me puede tu asiste!

¡Allí es mi presentación de mis vacaciones del año pasado!

¡110 palabras de español fantástico!

(don't copy it - use it for nice phrases!)

I'm doing GCSE Spanish in a year

I think your spanish is even worse than my english
Nice to see some rally fans... if I get some spare time I try to look for this server
In fact It will be nice to see some organized rally event
Quote from RocksGt :I can help you... for a little price :Handshake

I've already done the essay

You won't make any money outta me
Quote from JO53PHS :I've already done the essay

You won't make any money outta me

Dammit! :doh:
I've already ordered the BMW

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG