The online racing simulator
cool drift car!
(14 posts, started )
cool drift car!
i was surfin' the eb and came across this cool drift car...
was wondering if sum1 would make it into a skin for the XRT plz? (i still run on patch x )
here are sum pics:

2005 drift car champion Yasuyuki ...

plz could sum1 make it for, i know it is a lot of work but i would be very greatful.
Quote from C4R K1NG :i was surfin' the eb and came across this cool drift car...
was wondering if sum1 would make it into a skin for the XRT plz? (i still run on patch x )
here are sum pics:

2005 drift car champion Yasuyuki ...

plz could sum1 make it for, i know it is a lot of work but i would be very greatful.

I only just realised this guy was my friend

BTW thats a rather big ask...
every day you ask for a new car. when people see this, they assume that you won't appreciate any skin they make for you, as you will ask for another the following day.
im tempted to give u a blank skin you should try yourself.

most of my skinning takes days and some if im being realy picky weeks so asking every day for a new one is a bit overboard so i cant realy think about it give it a go ur self MSpaint will do to get u started lol
id actually like this too, what if someone would do the background( i could put the sponsor logos)
Quote from Dooonster :im tempted to give u a blank skin you should try yourself.

most of my skinning takes days and some if im being realy picky weeks so asking every day for a new one is a bit overboard so i cant realy think about it give it a go ur self MSpaint will do to get u started lol

(No offence Liam) but have you seen his work, given a blank skin?

He isn't really into makin skins
if sum1 makes me this one skin i swear i will really like it!!! i wont ask for so many as this one is one that i really want plz!
plz!
Quote from C4R K1NG :plz!

was it for XRT you wanted the skin for??

if thats the case,then youve already found it
thanks! i love it

cool drift car!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG