The online racing simulator
does DFP work with xbox 360??
does the DFP work with the xbox 360. because i want to use it on lfs but i also have a 360 with forza and i would also like to use it with that??? thx
Quote from smokenyall :does the DFP work with the xbox 360. because i want to use it on lfs but i also have a 360 with forza and i would also like to use it with that??? thx

No. Forza 2 doesn't have logitech drivers built into the game last that I heard. I suppose it could be added in a live update at some point, but since MS makes the wheel for Forza 2 (ms wireless racing wheel) we will prolly never see it for forza 2. I have the MS wireless racing wheel and forza 2. Since i found LFS i don't play it anymore.
hmmm i want the DFP because i heard its a good wheel but what about the xbox 1 because i want a wheel for both.
Quote from smokenyall :hmmm i want the DFP because i heard its a good wheel but what about the xbox 1 because i want a wheel for both.

Not on the original xbox either. There were no USB ports on that console. I used a really cheap Mad Catz wheel on the original xbox.

Sorry man. I've been though the whole xbox/xbox 360 fiasco myself. MS just doesn't show the love when it comes to wheels.
is it possable for some one to make a driver that u could just save onto your xbox.
Quote from smokenyall :is it possable for some one to make a driver that u could just save onto your xbox.

IF it was that easy, someone would have done it already, so I don't think so....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG