The online racing simulator
Blam
(10 posts, started )
Blam
Searching for a good smiley for this...

:jawdrop:

There we go, that's the one.
Blah I saw this.... In my opinion, so fake fake fake fake....

They have another vid that is just so set up....

This one: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1999499897470398424
Tell me, yeah lets bring our computer outside :rolleyes:

Still their voices are quite funny, and that's all that matters
Quote from Tweaker :Blah I saw this.... In my opinion, so fake fake fake fake....

Yeah, I was thinking that when I saw it. I was like, nah, a CPU can't just explode like that. Still pretty funny though, especially with, as you mentioned, their voices.

Bad edit, CP.
Quote :Thanks for your interest in Google Video.
Currently, the playback feature of Google Video isn't available in your country.
We hope to make this feature available more widely in the future, and we really appreciate your patience.

That link doesn't work for me. What kinda crap is that? Some kind of censorship to rule out certain countries? How do they detect my country anyway?
Now this is really pointless and annoying. Isn't the internet supposed to be a world-wide open net?

I can play the first ~10 seconds of the video when I search for the title and then click the play button in the thumbnail. But it seems I don't have access to the full length version.
Do I need the google video player or something? :/
#6 - Vain
Enter the URL of the "I hate chooooooo"-google-vid-site into the google translator. Then it works.

Vain
Yeah, searching for the link in google and clicking on the "google cached version" helped.
Not really the user friendly way to provide content, I have to say.

Still, that video is truly fake illepall Why would the CPU explode like that and even break into pieces? It'd probably just smoke a lot and that's it.

Some small explosive underneath the CPU probably...
There was a *hole* under the CPU, lol. It looked as if it had been pre-made too (the hole). Fakey-fake-fake. Would have been funny though had it really exploded in their face when they weren't trying to destroy it!
LOL on the 2nd vid they are throwing water on an electrical fire...

shiiiiiiiiiiiit this is extrame

the CPU might have shattered from hitting the ceiling or summat, but i reckon its fake!
Yeh, there was a clean square hole in the table underneath, it wasn't a big enough explosion to blow a hole through the table IIC.

Blam
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG