The online racing simulator
#51 - senn
It's funny, i've played every NFS ever made (owned most of them too) but i always get bored. I've been playing LFS now for almost 6 years, and i still find it engaging....That has to say something about the quality of LFS.
#52 - Migz
Quote from Bumpdrafter :This sounds like arcade talk. You know, when some random dude at the arcade comes to you and says something absurd about the game you're playing, like:

- Dood, do you know that Akuma is Ryu's father?

And there's some guys that actually believe in this shit.

Dude you serious?
He's his dad? Wow thats well unlucky.
Ones white and the others black. Whos the mother then?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Buy them a BMW M5 and point them in the direction of an airfield.

Harsh...

is that a private airfield with an 85ft drop at the end of it?
#57 - J.B.
#58 - 5haz
Hmm, they need to be taken round a track at 120mph (if they think this is slow compared to the 300mph they get in NFS), then they will see what being thrown around at high speed really feels like. Also being involved in some kind of crash might give them an idea, in NFS crashing at 70mph is more than routine, but in real life its must hurt a LOT if not cause injuries, that'll give them an idea what real speed is like

I had the same problem with my mate, until he had a ride in a Caterham Superlight R around Castle Coombe, he soon changed his mind about NFS being better

Lol I do kind of feel smug that I can turn a lap of a circuit in LFS without crashing when my mates would never be able to
+1 for the SNES version of Mario Kart.

Where the big guys actually went faster. And the fastest kart was'nt drove by a pink dressed girl!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Buy them a BMW M5 and point them in the direction of an airfield.

Seriously though, if they think NFS is in anyway realistic then don't waste your time trying to tell them otherwise, even when I was a child I knew NFS was totally fake. I expect these are the people we have to put up with on the road, took their test 10 times to pass it, don't listen to the instructor, and think they can take a turn at any speed they want without crashing.

M5s solve all of lifes problems. http://www.trader.ca/powerpage ... id=41290&adid=6341146 If only i had 40 grand.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG