The online racing simulator
#1 - coast
[When will there be] slickmod Y[?]
It's for when?

I'm waiting for this addon since a long time
search before making a post, theres 1 hundred billion threads about why it isnt here yet. i cant remember why though?
Jesus christ!

You forgot to put The " ? " in the tittle! =S
Quote from Dennis93 :search before making a post, theres 1 hundred billion threads about why it isnt here yet. i cant remember why though?

Why don't you search one of the billion threads then?
#5 - 5haz
My my is it me or is there some little group of people that go round solely to crap on peoples posts with the dreaded 'OMGGZZZ WHY DONT YOU SEARCH' reply, do you enjoy doing this? Does it make you feel all good and superior?? Well why don't they lock this bit of the forum then seeing as seemingly everything has been posted before!

And back on topic...

Sadly I doubt it will get updated, as far as I know very little news has come from the developer of Slicknmod about an update, anyway seeing as it seems to be in so much demand, maybe someone will do a similar thing to LFSTune and develop there own tool while waiting
Quote from 5haz :My my is it me or is there some little group of people that go round solely to crap on peoples posts with the dreaded 'OMGGZZZ WHY DONT YOU SEARCH' reply, do you enjoy doing this? Does it make you feel all good and superior?? Well why don't they lock this bit of the forum then seeing as seemingly everything has been posted before!

And back on topic...

Sadly I doubt it will get updated, as far as I know very little news has come from the developer of Slicknmod about an update, anyway seeing as it seems to be in so much demand, maybe someone will do a similar thing to LFSTune and develop there own tool while waiting

oh ur cool now..

no, this has been asked 20 times the last 2-5 months, there is a reason for the search botton.
#7 - 5haz
Quote from Dennis93 :oh ur cool now..

no, this has been asked 20 times the last 2-5 months, there is a reason for the search botton.

Well it seem everything that gets posted has 'already been said before, so maybe this section and the improvements section should be locked so that no one can post anything new! I understand your frustration at the same things being posted repetetively, but you know what is getting just as annoying if not worse?? People repetively posting 'Use the search function' in every single thread! It doesnt add anything positive to the thread and it has also been said over and over again. Plus, people never seem to take much notice of what is posted in the improvements area especially, so maybe the repetive posting is out of frustration? So why bother, don't you think the best thing to do would be to not reply to these kinds of threads, just ignore them if they annoy you so much!

What do these people think they are? Some kind of 'cyber police' force! Patrolling the forums and telling people what to do, thats the job of the moderators! Not mentioning any names but it seems it the same bunch of people every time that post these 'use the search function!' posts, plus ive never actually seen thses people make a positive contribution to any threads, all they seem to do is go round crapping on threads, often being very sarcastic, patronising and making a laughing stock of someone who has made a relatively small mistake of not using the search function, its not like these repetetive threads are going to kill you! It just annoys me how some people seem to go round here with the beleif that they are superior and have the right to look down upon and be rude to others!
Yeah
Quote from 5haz :Well it seem everything that gets posted has 'already been said before, so maybe this section and the improvements section should be locked so that no one can post anything new! I understand your frustration at the same things being posted repetetively, but you know what is getting just as annoying if not worse?? People repetively posting 'Use the search function' in every single thread! It doesnt add anything positive to the thread and it has also been said over and over again. Plus, people never seem to take much notice of what is posted in the improvements area especially, so maybe the repetive posting is out of frustration? So why bother, don't you think the best thing to do would be to not reply to these kinds of threads, just ignore them if they annoy you so much!

What do these people think they are? Some kind of 'cyber police' force! Patrolling the forums and telling people what to do, thats the job of the moderators! Not mentioning any names but it seems it the same bunch of people every time that post these 'use the search function!' posts, plus ive never actually seen thses people make a positive contribution to any threads, all they seem to do is go round crapping on threads, often being very sarcastic, patronising and making a laughing stock of someone who has made a relatively small mistake of not using the search function, its not like these repetetive threads are going to kill you! It just annoys me how some people seem to go round here with the beleif that they are superior and have the right to look down upon and be rude to others!

Yeah so those of you crapping on these posts go shove off.
This will be one of the few posts from me cause I am sick of getting post craped and made fun of for asking questions in this forum,you young wipper snappers love to pick on the other forum members.
must make you all feel like real men. If you can't contribute in a good way.... don't!!!
Quote from ednevell111 :Yeah so those of you crapping on these posts go shove off.

Hai thar!

Quote :This will be one of the few posts from me cause I am sick of getting post craped and made fun of for asking questions

If you take the time to research a bit before asking, and then asking in a sensible manner, you won't be made fun of (exceptions apply )

Quote : in this forum,you young wipper snappers love to pick on the other forum members. must make you all feel like real men.

As your insults in this post that I am quoting.

Quote :If you can't contribute in a good way.... don't!!!

I agree!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG