The online racing simulator
Statistic graphs per server?
I've recently got my National B license and found that SS2 is mostly empty. But I know there must be times people race on it...

Would it be a lot of work to have a graph depicting activity over 24 hours so I could see when certain servers are busy? Then I can make time on a Saturday morning, or wait until a week day evening to go racing when there is a bigger chance of a server having more people on it.
Both SS2 and SS3 are almost always empty...
Quote from pauliaK :Both SS2 and SS3 are almost always empty...

I know I was really looking forward to some FOX action, esp. racing on a server with another SS type. CTRA should allow only copper on SS1 for a weekend and see what the opinion is of people racing on SS2 and 3 it's odd that people complain of the quality of racers on SS1 yet why don't National B drivers race on SS2 instead?
Quote from yeager :why don't National B drivers race on SS2 instead?

I race on SS1 because I prefer the FBM and don't care too much about points.
It's been said many times before, but just for this thread:

People with higher licences score less points on the lower servers. If they care more about the racing than the points, then good for them. One of the ideals is to have clean, fair racing for all.

If you're not doing well against the higher licenced drivers, then keeping them away from you, on higher licenced servers, isn't going to help you raise your game so that you can compete when you get onto SS2.
Which is why I want to race on SS2, but SS2 is empty most of the time and therefore I can't get the fun of raising points and driving a new car. No point in having the SS1/2/3 combination if everyone has no incentive to race on SS2/3

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG