The online racing simulator
lfs-drift.com
(45 posts, started )
lfs-drift.com
lfs-drift want to replace lfs-torque. we will work on the forum to try to get the best i can be.

why we do that?
because many of team who have a team noticeboard cant use the lfs-torque one

for who ?
for drifter BUT race teams can have a noticeboard too

when it will be up?
we can't be sure BUT the template will be ready this week the rest will be completed soon.

why would "I" want to visit your forum?
we cant give you a reason the choice is yours but a visit never killed anyone.

our principal goal is: give a chance to everyone to get recognized by other lfs-racers

if you visit it and the forum is empty its because we start to run it
start topic+reply=another reply
another reply+another subjet=another topic

if we work hard we will get a nice forum !

thx, lfs-drift staff

ps: sorry for grammar error im not realy good in english :S
Quote from lfs-drift staff :lfs-drift want to replace lfs-torque. we will work on the forum to try to get the best i can be.

why we do that?
because many of team who have a team noticeboard cant use the lfs-torque one

for who ?
for drifter BUT race teams can have a noticeboard too

when it will be up?
we can't be sure BUT the template will be ready this week the rest will be completed soon.

why would "I" want to visit your forum?
we cant give you a reason the choice is yours but a visit never killed anyone.

our principal goal is: give a chance to everyone to get recognized by other lfs-racers

if you visit it and the forum is empty its because we start to run it
start topic+reply=another reply
another reply+another subjet=another topic

if we work hard we will get a nice forum !

thx, lfs-drift staff

ps: sorry for grammar error im not realy good in english :S

i tried to fix it up a bit
ha ha thx i will replace it now
#4 - C40Z
yeah i would change it, you should have asked first people love having their stuff used in places (well i do) but you might have blown it by not at least emailing him asking
I can see this going far.
Hey CaoZ . It's me KuBik . I quess as i am in db staff i can use renders etc ? or no ?

if not.... sorry for that.

We will have our own banner soon and graphic too.

It's gonna be something big... for sure.

We was working hard and we still dont give up Forum will be up this weekend probably Sunday.

LFS-DRIFT portal will be up in a week

Enjoy
#9 - mc906
umm.
i see the site is not up yet, but it will be great for the drifting community
can you add me on msn?
[email protected]
I hope it goes well for you, but keep in mind that LFS-Torque might come back. If that's so, your forum will fall in the darkness. You will have to make a lot if you want peoples to go there. Well, you ain't as weird as Nuvolari, so that's already a +1 from me.
Quote from Riders Motion :I hope it goes well for you, but keep in mind that LFS-Torque might come back. If that's so, your forum will fall in the darkness. You will have to make a lot if you want peoples to go there. Well, you ain't as weird as Nuvolari, so that's already a +1 from me.

if torque can make their website up they will do what they want ...
Seeing the staff on LFS-Drift forum it made clear for me to completely avoid the place.

I'm gonna wait for LFS-T to come back, the true home of lfs drift community rised from the first lfs drift community that had their home at old IDX board.
Question
Is the following statement on the forum correct?

LFS-DRIFT.com

Official LFS-Drift Forum

Quote from kamkorPL :Seeing the staff on LFS-Drift forum it made clear for me to completely avoid the place.

I'm gonna wait for LFS-T to come back, the true home of lfs drift community rised from the first lfs drift community that had their home at old IDX board.

wait for it ... lfs-d isnt an obligation for you ...

is dsnt take the place of lfs-t i just replace it for now ...
hey your background picture really is eye-pain so i made you a knew one.

feel free to use it, its just an offer created from total boringness

edit: also uploaded a rain version now
Attached images
lfsdbackground.jpg
lfsdbackground2.jpg
the image you see in the main page (when you choose for forum or website) is maked by me

i wont use yours beacause you dsnt use the lfs-d club skin
my graph will make one soon

thx, lfs-drift staff
Quote from wabbit :Is the following statement on the forum correct?

LFS-DRIFT.com

Official LFS-Drift Forum

is torque is closed ?
you got the answer
do i have some contact ?
yes,soo i know what i do
Quote from lfs-drift staff :is torque is closed ?
you got the answer

So the LFS Dev's approved your site as the Official Live for Speed Drifting website?

Thats the reason i asked, not because another LFS Drifting website was closed. Which happens to have nothing to do with my original question.

(Please remember before replying, that it doesn't matter if there are 1000 lfs drifting sites or none at all).
Quote from lfs-drift staff :the image you see in the main page (when you choose for forum or website) is maked by me

i wont use yours beacause you dsnt use the lfs-d club skin
my graph will make one soon

thx, lfs-drift staff

ok i gave it a try
Quote from Riders Motion :Well, you ain't as weird as Nuvolari, so that's already a +1 from me.

Good luck with you then.

Me, KamkoR and the rest will follow wherever the 'Old Man' goes. Torque for Life.
Long live the "Old Man"!

By the way, what is the hold up with torque? Does anyone know? is it Money issues? Where can i donate? Live for Speed isnt the same without it..
You have now advertised your page for 10 days and what do you have? - Almost 1MB background image and an internal server error?
Quote from StanleyCarter :

Good luck with you then.

Me, KamkoR and the rest will follow wherever the 'Old Man' goes. Torque for Life.

Same here.Torque for life!

No offence RM and Drifty.

lfs-drift.com
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG