The online racing simulator
Which Demoer Wants A Licence?
(17 posts, closed, started )
Right, my story.

Have recently started a new job, got a hefty christmas bonus...AND got some serious money for my birthday. As im feeling in a cheery mood i will be offering a full S2 licence to anyone that doesnt have one. Now im looking for someone that enjoys theyre racing, but doesnt neccessarily have to be quick...whether its drift or proper racing

I will be looking on the demo servers this evening and tomorrow morning. If there is anyone who belives they deserve this licence, leave a message and ill get back to you!!!

Good Luck!!
Me!
Whats up with all thise happy mood on forum lately?
Hehe, it`s your money of course, and it`s very nice of you.
Quote from The Very End :Whats up with all thise happy mood on forum lately?

Maybe it's time to update your avatar to something less creepy
Is it creepy? :O
Hes actually happy on that picture even

Or sort of careface actually.
#6 - [d9]
maybe you could organize some little race event (random track/random car/50-100 laps ) with s2 to win
why not just lurk in demo servers and watch till you find someone who's attitude and ability gets your attention for the right reasons. i sometimes spectate on them and its strange how you end up chearing on some quiet driver in the middle of pack just because they're safe, tidy, polite and improving.

no need to make a big song and dance, just ask whoever you like to contact you
Quote from tinvek :why not just lurk in demo servers and watch till you find someone who's attitude and ability gets your attention for the right reasons. i sometimes spectate on them and its strange how you end up chearing on some quiet driver in the middle of pack just because they're safe, tidy, polite and improving.

Yeah that was the main plan tbh!

The quiet, middle of the pack driver sounds like me!!

@ The Very End: Like i said ive come into a bit of money, and i feel its my time to hand out a bit of generosity
Hi, i was wondering if you could buy one for my friend? he really like the game but he dont have the money for it

would be really cool to drive with him in S2

he calls im self "lexmyr<3"
you're sig doesn't make much sense now ^^

but that is VERY generous of you, i won't be needing it
@Lucasinio : Wow giving an S2 license to a demoer that rightfully deserves it. Cool stuff there. But would it be Patch Y? 'Cause I haven't gotten any Patch Y. If it were Patch X I'd be happy enough to join whatever race you are to hold.
i deserve it (or maybe not)

Quote from Lucasinio :

I will be looking on the demo servers this evening and tomorrow morning.

i'm not at home this evening and tomorrow morning
Quote from tinvek :why not just lurk in demo servers and watch till you find someone who's attitude and ability gets your attention for the right reasons. i sometimes spectate on them and its strange how you end up chearing on some quiet driver in the middle of pack just because they're safe, tidy, polite and improving.

I agree with the Welsh one, we've done this on our demo servers a few times, some really good guys in there coupled with some real t*ts, not done it for a while though funds don't allow.
Quote from hotwater :@Lucasinio : Wow giving an S2 license to a demoer that rightfully deserves it. Cool stuff there. But would it be Patch Y? 'Cause I haven't gotten any Patch Y. If it were Patch X I'd be happy enough to join whatever race you are to hold.

You can always download Patch Y, and then "downgrade" to patch X again (so you can keep your beloved XRT, i assume...).

I found the idea of doing a race, with the license as a prize, a good idea tbh.
#15 - SamH
Quote from Lucasinio :Yeah that was the main plan tbh!

The quiet, middle of the pack driver sounds like me!!

Does that mean that you're opting for this as the way? If so, I'd really prefer to close this thread. Not that I personally mind it at all, but these threads in the past have started some fairly ugly rants on "what makes you think you deserve.. get a job.." etc.
No, its up to you, you the mod of course, whichever gives you less headaches
#17 - SamH
I'm gonna go ahead and close the thread. No reflection on anyone that's posted. I'm just getting in before the ugglymuggs get here

I'm sure a very deserving demo racer is going to be a happy little bunny today, and it's great that you're willing to pay a little good will forward. Kudos to you!
This thread is closed

(17 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG