The online racing simulator
#1 - CSU1
Possible G25/Xbox workaround [Tech Help]
I have plans that I'm 90% positive will work to allow use of the G25 steering wheel with the Xbox 360. Anybody not up to speed on how MS and the hardware in the G25 wheel stand this support forum should answer some questions.

The Xbox does not and will never support the G25 so sey Logitech, there are two totaly different hardware structures in use. I reckon the only other means of making it work is adding some sort of in-line conversion...

If I where to use the internals from an old whee and retrieve the raw axis data from the G25, I could then attach the different buttons and axis to the input axis and buttons on the old wheel, but this is where I am stuck. Who can design/make a circuit that will plug into the g25 and take 'usb data' and convert back to raw axis data ready to send to the xbox wheel attached to the xbox?

Does anybody know how this conversion can be done?
Also I understand that the G25 will be limited to the rotational range of the old wheel, but I could live with that.
Attached images
c1.jpg
XBOX.. there's no LFS on XBOX.. whats the point??
#3 - CSU1
Quote from PsyCro :XBOX.. there's no LFS on XBOX.. whats the point??

Ya I know, the point is just a general tech help questiion
#5 - CSU1
Quote from tommyangelo :Here is my idea, I can't do it myself because I don't know the first thing about programming.

Me too, tis a shame as I'd pay a pretty penny for such a device

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG