The online racing simulator
Westhill
(21 posts, started )
Westhill
hi.
when its better to post in another thread, just say it to me
I got an idea for Westhill (pic attachet) so we would have 2 layouts more.
Attached images
westhill5ii.jpg
It would be REALLY great if we could get more variations of Westhill, cause Westhill Reversed is my top track in LFS. We definatelly need more tracks or layouts like that.. That's what i call a proper Club track, not that silly Alice in wonderland Fern bay..
That's actually pretty good idea.
Quote from Boris Lozac :...Westhill Reversed is my top track in LFS...

Same here! That's a great idea, we have only 2 Westhill tracks, we need more, such as Aston
I'd like to see

Westhill Club - cut off at the corkscrew/T1 of normal direction.
Westhill National - something that goes back at that exit on the straight before the corkscrew.
it's a great idea! but ppl.. go to lfsw and click on lfs remote and then open a server that runs on westhill, you can see in the middle on the right side a road ( piece of track ) turning into a black area that looks like a lake! this could be that prefect second track, or maybe is Eric/scawen allready doing this because it looks like a fine worked out race path

i sure hope so!

p.s. i have made a picture and modded it like i would like it

Some of these layouts would require new pit areas and garages, which would be a lot of work. I'd love to see them though.
I'd like to see, instead of having it connect in teh midsection between the two turns as henrico has it, have it connect to the straightaway where the start line is, making it a short circuit, kinda like how road atlanta is cut up.

Road atlanta cuts off the end section, and keeps the all the esses and chicanes, making it a nice short track, and that would be about the same for westhill, it would keep all the esses and the chicane.
I would like Henrico's version more than Stefan24's. When make a junction at T1 heading directly to big chicane in result you wil obtain AsClub, just bigger I think.

Problem with them is no pitting at the bottom part - but it is better for cruising than racing with only one technical turn - the chicanes with tyres.
Quote from Stefani24 :hi.
when its better to post in another thread, just say it to me
I got an idea for Westhill (pic attachet) so we would have 2 layouts more.

Genius...how long did it take you to think of that one? :yipee:
Nice idea, I like it
#12 - dev
I drove my first race on Westhill only a few weeks ago, and I'm loving the track ever since I think adding new configurations to Westhill will ruin the tracks spirit, so...

+1 and +10 for the way you drew it in the first drawing connecting the two turns.
+1 for more tracks
W00t, that was pretty close looking compared to Westhill, +1 from me. But I`ll say that to every new track suggestion usually
Quote from The Very End :W00t, that was pretty close looking compared to Westhill, +1 from me. But I`ll say that to every new track suggestion usually

Judging by rFactor, RA and Westhill are nothing alike...

I'd like a Westhill Ostschleife, a very long, tight, twisty, demanding track with many elevation changes round a castle... oh, wait...
Quote from The Very End :W00t, that was pretty close looking compared to Westhill, +1 from me. But I`ll say that to every new track suggestion usually

That perspective is deceptive, because it doesn't have any elevation detail. Road Atlanta is nearly always climbing or descending. The final corner in particular is quite steep.
i've always though WE should have a rallyX track in it :/
Quote from Lateralus :That perspective is deceptive, because it doesn't have any elevation detail. Road Atlanta is nearly always climbing or descending. The final corner in particular is quite steep.

How the guys in the AMA take that corner full tilt, balls to the wall I will never know. They dont call that event in the AMA calendat the Big Kahuna Nationals for nothing.

Westhill
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG