The online racing simulator
YAY I'm So Happy
(21 posts, started )
YAY I'm So Happy
I JUST GOT S2!!!!!!! Know how do you make it say under my name that i have S2? NVM my quistion it did it already but still i'm so happy is there any servers though that i should go to to practice with people?
Quote from swisscosmo :I JUST GOT S2!!!!!!! Know how do you make it say under my name that i have S2?

Click your heels together 3 times.

Well done btw
Yay I'm so happy I got S2 one year ago!!!! Yeppi!!!! Oh we're celebrating yours...
Quote from swisscosmo :I JUST GOT S2!!!!!!! Know how do you make it say under my name that i have S2? NVM my quistion it did it already but still i'm so happy is there any servers though that i should go to to practice with people?

Welcome here and have fun
Welcome to LFS
Add my msn and ask me about a race when I`m online, allways nice to see / race with new people
Thx all for the good wishes hope to see you on the track
YAY! The first place he didn't go to was a cruise server!
Quote from jayhawk :YAY! The first place he didn't go to was a cruise server!

..or drifting! What a pleasant change
Quote from jayhawk :YAY! The first place he didn't go to was a cruise server!

:ices_rofl
What a evil thing to say
Quote from The Moose :..or drifting! What a pleasant change

"swisscosmo
S2 licensed

Racername: [D1GP]Leopard
Online at: Shikane Drift Server"

Why oh why did ye have to say it?!

"swisscosmo
S2 licensed

Online at: [LTC] Live To Cruise 2"

Quote from Bob Smith :"swisscosmo
S2 licensed

Well, it was too good to be true
what do you guys expect? the world lovin drifting,this is the only game that gives us the real physics,im sure if there would be a good drifting game fo pc,lfs would have less drifters
Nice...I just bought the game yesterday too
You can only blame yourselves for all the newbs going to Drift and Cruise servers.

Because all they here is, drift this, cruise that...they need to find out for themselves how shite it is there.
Quote from The General Lee :You can only blame yourselves for all the newbs going to Drift and Cruise servers.

Because all they here is, drift this, cruise that...they need to find out for themselves how shite it is there.

You little sarcastic thing

Well, but let them play the way they want, but if they really want to use LFS to the full, they should join some racing servers. But, thats all about taste and oppinions and such
Quote from The Moose :..or drifting! What a pleasant change

Quote from Bob Smith :"swisscosmo
S2 licensed

:banghead: I'll keep my mouth shut in future
BTW guys yesterday a miracle happened!!! I was drifting in a server,and some guys asked that im the 1 who has lots of wr's? i said yeh,and they wanted me to teach them to race,coz they really wannted to learn how to race,it was kinda funny to teach drifters to race hehe they did pretty good after 15 laps
this should happen more ofter,and than we are in straight
I think I started on the cruise servers and drifted a bit. Now after learning lines, I can't go back to cruise servers.
Well, i do all the three. It's called: 3-Way playing.
Racing,Drifting,Crusing. 3 in one. abracadabra. boom.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Well, i do all the three. It's called: 3-Way playing.
Racing,Drifting,Crusing. 3 in one. abracadabra. boom.

That mixes things up a bit and such. I like the drifting cause it's a lot of fun with car control and so forth. I've been just using the default setup, and using a combo of intertia & power over. Great Times

YAY I'm So Happy
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG