The online racing simulator
Dont ever upset the Wife!!! (video)
(9 posts, started )
Lool!
What a crazy lady o_O Rofl, wonder if the insurance covers that...
Hahah! I'm not sure if this was the best way to wreck his car though.

But you know, women...
The devs could use this to make surewe have proper crash physics when doing some UF1 bangers.
Yes, I bet the insurance doesn't cover that. But am I the only one who feels sorry for the wife? I bet she was really badly hurt and I understand how she feels even though I wouldn't start crashing cars.
Quote from Aquilifer :Yes, I bet the insurance doesn't cover that. But am I the only one who feels sorry for the wife? I bet she was really badly hurt and I understand how she feels even though I wouldn't start crashing cars.

I understand what you mean, and I do feels sorry for the wife. If your partner cheating with someone, and you know it, it`s horrible
But, there is other ways to do it / solve it, rather than crashing two cars.
#7 - JTbo
Quote from Aquilifer :Yes, I bet the insurance doesn't cover that. But am I the only one who feels sorry for the wife? I bet she was really badly hurt and I understand how she feels even though I wouldn't start crashing cars.

I don't, if person gives her feelings take so badly over, it is better that she never drives again, even better would be if she never would have kids either or any influence over anyone.

Such activity is lack of brains, imo.
Was that a Kia? I bet he's gutted.
loooooool maybe she didn't know, her husband is playing wow all day

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG