The online racing simulator
LFSWorld Username: Bean0
I would like to run for the position of nation's manager: no
Skills: Limited
Great - that's 18 people, 16 of which can drive properly .
Me? Unable to drive properly? That's understatement of the week, well done

Welcome to the team Bean0, don't do yourself down as your toenail clippings have more driving talent than me. And that is accurate for both driving and skinning.

Now, when the practice server is up - Paul is kindly hosting it (thanks for that), but I'll do the feeding and cleaning out - may I suggest a training/team building day
LFSWorld Username:
Skills: Driver (sort of..)
Schmexellent. Welcome to the team

I'm becoming the one man welcoming committee! Well, it's better than my driving :P
LFSWorld Username: anttt69
Skills: driver, report writer
app
LFSWorld Username: Faster111
Skills: driver

am a skilled driver in the FDM car.
FDM? Formula dick-dastardly mobile?
LFSWorld Username: Storm_Cloud
Skills: Juggling, knife-throwing. Can drive openwheelers and okay in GTR.
LFSworld username: hardcoreobscure

Would i like to run for nations manager: no

Skills: Driver (especially like the small GTR's)
LFSWorld Username: StableX
I would like to run for the position of nation's manager: no - but will happily if nobody wants to!
Skills: driver, muppet, cake eater (the cake is a lie).
LFS username: Lucasinio
Manager: No
Skills: Driver (Known as Mr. Consistency amongst friends :P)
Enjoy commentating, screenshot fanatic!
LFSWorld Username: webdigga
I would like to run for the position of nation's manager: No
Skills: FOX - FBM
Anyone that hasnt already seen, we're moving things to the official forum for the series now.
http://www.lfshosting.net/phpbb3/viewtopic.php?f=85

A few of you are already signed up on there, so ive already assigned you into the Great Britain usergroup, which allows you to see (and post etc) in the Great Britain sub-forum over there.
Those of you who dont already have an account, register yourself and then either follow the instructions in the 'Driver signup' thread, or just follow the instructions near the end of the post, explaining how you can make your team leaders life a little easier (you just submit yourself for approval into the GB group, that way i just approve everyone rather than having to manually add each username).

Already registered on LFSHosting forum (and in the GB usergroup):
Psymonhilly
gentlefoot
StableX
looney
Bean0

If ive missed anyone thats already registered on there but isnt in the group, either PM me or leave a post on the LFSH forum.

The manager vote has already started (technically started 2 days ago, but doesnt finished for another 7 days time) so make sure you get your vote in.
joning
LFSWorld Username: jonathon.provost
Skills: safety car driver
LFSWorld Username: jonathon.provost
Skills: reviving 2yr old threads on a series which is long gone
Although what could we do to get this league back up and running? Im sure it would have alot of interest.
Quote from PaulC2K :LFSWorld Username: jonathon.provost
Skills: reviving 2yr old threads on a series which is long gone

Tis quite a skill
Quote from aobrien :Although what could we do to get this league back up and running? Im sure it would have alot of interest.

Its Arrows series to revive if he wanted to, over xmas i had considered asking him if he fancied doing it again but he's distanced himself from LFS (and nfinity) so i doubt he'd be interested in getting involved, and being in Aus the times arent ideal for him to be involved during the event either.
I given up on LFS for the time being, i'll jump on from time to time but with a racing community quickly going down the plughole and the first season getting tons of interest and then people giving up after a couple of rounds (as is very typical of most leagues) i cant say i have much faith in bringing it back. I havent bothered with a 2nd season of LFSPS for the same reasons.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG