The online racing simulator
Here's my private skin, anyone willing to render it? Thanks!

Skin Removed***
ill try to.......What size?
Thanks! .... 1024x768 :P
My simple Skin
This is my second try at a skin, has taken me all day, learning Photoshop as i go from no knowledge what so ever!!!

Would love to see it being rendered if some kind gent wouldnt mind??

Thanks in advance,

Jack...
Attached images
XFG_Bauer.jpg
Quote from Riders Motion :Here's my private skin, anyone willing to render it? Thanks!

Skin Removed***

looks alot like the skin u said ud make me
ImportFantasy, your renders are very nice can you do my one plz
Attached images
XRT_FC3S CRXaz.jpg
wow quite a few of my skins are being rendered lately. I like it!
Ty
you are welcome!
maybe anyone can render my skin plz

thank you
Attached images
XRT_FC3S CRXaz.jpg
please, render this skin!
PM for skin file
I originally was making this scene for Hellboy but he pulled the skin offline. so here's for Rueb instead.
Attached images
streetxrt.jpg
Quote from tikshow :i think i'll do it, but i need a few days for it, because i want to make a new rim for it! it's ok?

Its okey

Quote from JJ72 :I originally was making this scene for Hellboy but he pulled the skin offline. so here's for Rueb instead.

Its totally Great! TY!
Quote from JJ72 :I originally was making this scene for Hellboy but he pulled the skin offline. so here's for Rueb instead.

Have u made that scene all by yourself?

Amazing work
errr. my part of the scene was really just the car, some lights and a bit of reflection panel..... I am a lousy newbie renderer. the back ground is photoshoped. (but hey it's the result that matters no??? )
Quote from JJ72 :errr. my part of the scene was really just the car, some lights and a bit of reflection panel..... I am a lousy newbie renderer. the back ground is photoshoped. (but hey it's the result that matters no??? )

Aha, but it looks really nice and 3Dish so good work even if it was "fake"
urban render

Here's a chance to use it for me . That scene would be lovely!

See attachment.
Attached images
XRT_aussiedrift.jpg
Well, I guess you can forget it now..

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG