The online racing simulator
Moving sun
(29 posts, started )
#26 - Woz
Quote from Stang70Fastback :You idiot, that's Star WARS dammit.

I have to ask, why is it that LFS doesn't do day/night as is? I know there are ton's of 'easy fix' issues that have yet to be addressed, as they are focusing on certain improvements in particular, but is it difficult to do or not? I can't imagine it being more difficult than changing the lighting in the game, adding lit-up lights, and just making the headlights light up the space ahead of the car... but I don't know anything about programming. If they did that, it would be a much cooler upgrade than just a new track, or a new car (in my opinion.)

rotf. You don't program IRL then

Not that simple and then there are normally loads of tweaking that is required so they you know its good on all platforms of hardward supported etc.
On some tracks there is a kind of afternoon feel, late afternoon and the sunset skies and lighting already.

Would it be possible to melt these together so that for long races, you would get that feeling of the passing of time?

Would be cool for a GP of 70 odd laps to start in clear afternoon and finish in sunset.
Quote from MRSisson :Live for Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship XRT.
Her five lap mission: to explore strange new combos. To seek out new lap times
and new personal bests. To boldly go where no racer has gone before.

(BTW, I get to play Captain James T Bawbag, and I get to make out with every hot chick that plays LFS, understood?)

AHAHAHA , my new signature
________
Hemp marijuana

Moving sun
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG