The online racing simulator
Yeah I know Tess Good drifter she is
Girl racers are cool , wish my wife also played LFS , would have prevented alot of fights . But I had a bad experience with one a S2 Full server (I presume it was a girl seeing she had a girl name , with pink text and a pink car ) . She thought I took her out on purpose in t2 at blackwood and then started wrecking the next few races we did , waiting for me in t1 for and taking me out etc illepall . But yeah girl racers are cool , but not if they have a short temper
Quote from noemfie :(I presume it was a girl seeing she had a girl name , with pink text and a pink car )

You could have run into the pink phenomenon Henk, who is not really a girl
Quote from noemfie :Girl racers are cool , wish my wife also played LFS , would have prevented alot of fights . But I had a bad experience with one a S2 Full server (I presume it was a girl seeing she had a girl name , with pink text and a pink car ) . She thought I took her out on purpose in t2 at blackwood and then started wrecking the next few races we did , waiting for me in t1 for and taking me out etc illepall . But yeah girl racers are cool , but not if they have a short temper

Tiny has a pink car, and pink letters...
Quote from tristancliffe :Tiny has a pink car, and pink letters...

Pink car sometimes, pink letters... not for over a year.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Show's how often I've had the chance to come to the dSRC server recently
:worried:

:ashamed:

:Kick_Can_
wel u better go play on the server Tiny is on :P
i surely know one...
she calles her maja and is in the german racing team dSk...
i know her, because see drove some races in my UF1/R Fun-Championship.
so i've heard her on Teamspeak, saw her driving etc...
there's no doubt!
maja is a she
i also know that she's the wife of Chuck (also in the dSk racing team)...

check out the dSk page and u'll see...
==> http://www.dsk-racing.de/index ... ;p=static&page=member
...just thinking of having a girlfriend racing LFS.

- would be so cool.

but NOT if she is better than me.
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :or dogs buying property with money they made from the stuff in their attic, or whatever garbage it is she watches.

LOL, that might actually be worth watching!!

I know exactly what you mean though - everyone needs a hobby of some sort separate from their 'other halves', otherwise we'd go mad. That's why I reckon the divorce rate is so high, as most people's hobbies are watching the crap on TV, so they get no time apart.
ever seen a pic of sharon? :]
uhuhuuuuuhhh *yummy*

dunno if she wants me to post one, though (ok, I admit that I have lost it... well at least my mainboard is still not fixed, so I can't access the files on my hdds...)
was watching tania in demo the other night, very fast very smooth got a couple of recordings to study and her set up, very twitchy no wonder she drives smooth, and with a mouse as well, says shes going to buy a wheel soon
yeah Tristan maybe ur right about that. - even in a healthy relationship its
important to have some "solotime", but sharing the same interests gives u
at least SOMETHING to talk about instead of watching crap tv.
They dont exist. At least they dont look like the chicks in Need for Speed or that Morgan Web cutie from G4TV here in the states.
Quote from tinyk :lol Nothing wrong with geeks, they make the world go around. We should have an international geek day.

Now listening to: Geeks Get The Girls by American Hi-Fi
:guitarist :rock_band
Quote from joeynuggetz :They dont exist. At least they dont look like the chicks in Need for Speed

LOL
Quote from Hankstar :My knowledge of B&B is all based on hearsay, I assure you. Ridge is (according to some ladies I know) the hot one...he's sorta like a version of David Hasselhoff, but from this century

I'm all for an international geek day - my pc would be toast without those loveable scamps, plus I wouldn't be able to spam this forum from my office

Here's a "chicky-babe" (Oz slang, sry :shy who's into motors, big time: http://www.rahal.com/drivers/patrick/index.jsp

Might interest you to know that one of Oz's top drag racers is a lady called Rachelle Splatt ... maybe not the most appropriate name for a top-fuel racer :bananadea

danica rocks.

I made her car skin (posted).

I know at least one LFS racing girl named penelope.
#43 - JJ72
Quote from 96 GTS :My girlfriend likes LFS quite a bit, she still plays NFS though, working on that...

Go screw her straight, literally.

My GF has a PB on aston cadat with a time of 1:45 in the UF1000.
#44 - JJ72
Quote from bo-kristiansen :yeah Tristan maybe ur right about that. - even in a healthy relationship its
important to have some "solotime", but sharing the same interests gives u
at least SOMETHING to talk about instead of watching crap tv.

I don't think it's actually a good idea to bring LFS into the competition of the night-time primere.
LOL

well, girls in LFS are the same like in any other game or in real ife. They are simply female humans. No uberhot chicks, not only blonde, just normal girls like we meet in real life every day
And they exist on teh intarweb

the escape mag has published a nice article about this, funny read

(navigation in the bottom right of the page)
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/issue/17/3
and some pages later, if you dont wanna read it all:
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/issue/17/27

[EDIT]
Have you ever thought about the fact that girls may not want everyone to know that they are girls? Why? Because almost EVERYONE will ask them for their weight, size, hair color, phone number, etc. - and if they can upload a picture... Not everyone whats to upload his picture and make it public - visible to anyone.
Just think about being logged in in a girls stuff forum, and girls begin to post all usernames of (a minority of all) members who are male... you would feel like crap I guess (even more when they add your photo there )

When you meet a nice girl on a party for the first time, you will likely not ask her for nude pics and her phone number... lol
Quote from ORION :
Just think about being logged in in a girls stuff forum, and girls begin to post all usernames of (a minority of all) members who are male... you would feel like crap I guess (even more when they add your photo there )

lol I don't think most guys would find that a problem. Girl to Guy ratio would be higher and they'd see it as a better chance of getting lucky.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~
Quote from tinyk :lol I don't think most guys would find that a problem. Girl to Guy ratio would be higher and they'd see it as a better chance of getting lucky.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Yea so true, but Im sure it depends on what kind of forum we are talking about. If it's some forum that is only for girls, and some boys in there who get "leaked out" fill find themselves posted with photo on the mainpage.. well this would suck bigtime I guess

But luckily Im not interested in those kind of girls forums, just not my world I guess
Actually I dont really use any other than LFS and games forums
Quote from tinyk :Dunno what you're hearing but it's not saying anything to me. If you mean the letters... LFS of course.

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

No, her mouth is moving! She is saying something but I am a poor lip reader!
There's a girl Anabelle who has a lovely pink car, I used to race her a lot in the early S1 days.

Bernie Ecclestone on Danica Patrick:

"Women should be dressed in white like all the other domestic appliances."

You gotta laugh.
Confes it Orion, you're a BLONDE GIRL!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG