The online racing simulator
Teamless Gentlefoot
(54 posts, started )
Teamless Gentlefoot
Following the closure of R4R I am now without a team. If anyone feels they could use me please post here. Had a couple of offers already but I want to sit back and see what happens for a bit.

Cheers lads.
You can always start your own. Gentlefoot name has become famous by now.
Quote from Gentlefoot :Following the closure of R4R I am now without a team. If anyone feels they could use me please post here. Had a couple of offers already but I want to sit back and see what happens for a bit.

Cheers lads.

Hi Gentlefoot

Dynamic Racing are always on the lookout for good and mature members. We are not extremely fast, but we like to have fun on the track
You might know a few of us from racing in your leagues

Just drop us a line in our shoutbox or forum at www.dynamic-racing.org

Niall
That is a shame Gentlefoot, I hope you find a nice loving team to join and share your wealth of experience with. Good luck.
Hi there GF

CR would be delighted if you'd would like to have a look round our forum (link in my sig) and see what we are all about.
Maybe join us in our Ventrillo channel sometime and have a chat. (PM me for details)

We are a friendly and fun team, well established in the community (mostly ex ZWR members) getting faster all the time and looking to take part in more of the top leagues this year.
We are slowly adding quality talent to the team and could certainly use a man of your experience and skill.

Please drop by and feel free to PM me, Dru or any of our members if you have any questions.
Quote from niall09 :Hi Gentlefoot

Dynamic Racing are always on the lookout for good and mature members. We are not extremely fast, but we like to have fun on the track
You might know a few of us from racing in your leagues

Just drop us a line in our shoutbox or forum at www.dynamic-racing.org

Niall

Mature driver? Can I join please?
Thats a shame GF, you are more than welcome to make an application over in our forum.
Why don't you join the strongest LFS team, promotech?
i´m sure you´ll find a good team soon, mate

i´d really like to invite you to FPR, but we are 95% german and
our one and only international member is not active atm, because
of some serious health-problems....

if you´d ask me, join CR, they are a real nice bunch of fast drivers
#12 - Dru
Quote from LordBlaster :
if you´d ask me, join CR, they are a real nice bunch of fast drivers

That a really nice recommendation Lord much appreciated.
I am glad my old team mate is getting the interest that his abilities deserve.

Looks like you're spoilt for choice!
Quote from Storm_Cloud :I am glad my old team mate is getting the interest that his abilities deserve.

I hope you are too Stormy
Yes I am Stu - see PM.
Sad news about the breakup of R4R, was looking forwards to the next Stock Cup.
Best of luck wherever you end up guys, you'll be a quality addition to any team
Quote from Mountaindewzilla :It says "Mature", not AstroBoy.

He still said driver, not drifter

And Astroboy isn't looking for a team, so your statement is stupid and pointless.

I wish all of the R4R guys all the best in the future, a great bunch of guys, all of them
Quote from niall09 :He still said driver, not drifter

Some drifters become half-decent racers...I'm sure some there was some Irish chap who I made drift skins for about a year ago
Quote from Bean0 :Some drifters become half-decent racers...I'm sure some there was some Irish chap who I made drift skins for about a year ago

I quickly turned away from the dark side though!

I suppose I should have said racer
Quote from Bean0 :Some drifters become half-decent racers...I'm sure some there was some Irish chap who I made drift skins for about a year ago

Hmm... Who are you talking about?
#21 - Dru
Quote from Bean0 :Sad news about the breakup of R4R, was looking forwards to the next Stock Cup.
Best of luck wherever you end up guys, you'll be a quality addition to any team

Is anyone planning to carry that on?
Sorry to hear about the closure of R4R. You are welcome to come & join fellow RL racers & sprinters over at [PM] (Parkfield Motorsport for short)
we could really use your driving & web site skills.
If I was you mate, I would start up Gentlefoot team or go out by yourself. Like SpikeyMarcoD said, the GF name has become famous.
Sorry to hear about R4R Gentlefoot. Good luck on choosing a team

Teamless Gentlefoot
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG