The online racing simulator
how many dollars is 24GBP?
(16 posts, started )
#1 - JTSPD
Just wondering how much is actually going to be charged to my account when I get S2. Im in the united states.
Google is hard to use, isn't it?

PS: 24 British pound = 42.6672 U.S. dollar

VVVVVV VVVVVV
24 British pounds = 42.6672 U.S. dollars

Just search for '24 pounds in dollars' on google.

EDIT: Too slow
#4 - JTSPD
hmm ok thanks
#5 - JTSPD
ok, i just did it but it will only let me upgrade to S1? what?
Your name says S2 licensed so.....
Whee, that was a fast purchase

Yea, what ^ he ^ said, your title shows S2 licensed, so you are S2 licensed. I think the user-data from the master server and forum status are directly linked, no?
"He" has a name you know
I guess ^ he ^ should take a class in "common internet phrases". The book "Forums for dummies" might be a good choice for him, too.

"He" common internet phrases?

A common internet phrase would be "Want cyber sex?" you muppet, calling someone He/She when there name is clearly stated is just plain rude.
he may not be deamed to be rude in certain countries or cultures
Obviously wasn't implying "he" is an offensive word, just in the context it was used, anyway i was making a joke out of it but android.. im sorry i mean "He" made a silly comment that i need a book on internet phrases or something.. rather pathetic really..
I think "he" takes a bit too much offense to my suggestion to get a book on internet phrases. And yes, "what he said" is quite common

Also taking his obvious inability in spotting internet witdom into account, I took extra care to add three smilies to trigger his sarcasm detector. Normally the best someone gets from me is some hidden text
=D peace, <3 u all
WOW what a stand up guy!
Guys. I think you should tone down the humour, it's making my ribs ache . . .
Hey, get out of our witty sarcasm sh¡tfest :mad:

(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG