The online racing simulator
Quote from dawesdust_12 :How can they copyright a word that is actually used as a term for measurement? Something I think says they can't.

Yeah but... No
Does anybody know how much that thing weighs?
Working backwards from the engine power and the acceleration, I'd say about 850kg + fuel + occupants.
Then that thing is absolutley pointless!
What, you'd rather it was heavier, or lighter?
Lighter(under 600 kg), because then I could drive it alone with my rookie licenses.
i wish they would lighten it and flatten it. and narrow it, then it would be like a porsche-like cappuccino clone
Damn, I thought you were gonna say pancake then. It would be much better as a pancake.
Man that thing's so little, I could stick it in my pouch under my headlight and use it for a spare if my bike breaks down.
Make sure you don't take the keychain off of it or you'll lose it in the pouch. Nothing more aggravating than rummaging through a pouch for a Tata.
this "thing" will never be released here in good ol' germany...
The car industry will see to it, since it'll reduce their markets if that thing was sold here.

they claim that thing isn't safe, thus wouldn't get a permission on german streets (not to speak of the autobahn).

cart-mod annyone?
Quote from xaotik :Make sure you don't take the keychain off of it or you'll lose it in the pouch. Nothing more aggravating than rummaging through a pouch for a Tata.

Just ask ANY kangaroo!
Quote from xaotik :Make sure you don't take the keychain off of it or you'll lose it in the pouch. Nothing more aggravating than rummaging through a pouch for a Tata.

but if I put a keychain on it, wouldn't that weigh it down and be a strain on the engine?
#64 - Jakg
Where did you pull that from? We already know that the top speed is NOT 43 and actually 60-something, it's just they quote acceleration figures of 0-43
Manual steering? Is there any other way?
Quote from Kalev EST :Manual steering? Is there any other way?

I think they mean as opposed to power steering....
and look...NO air con or airbags either!!!
Amusing - it's got a rear-engined race car's specifications as far as doodads and gadgetry goes.

Quote from Kalev :Manual steering? Is there any other way?

Ah, clearly an allusion to the Driva-Sutra.
Hm, right now that'd be 1710.45 Euro or something. That's 1210.45 Euro more than I have EVER paid for a car (and I had a quiet a few).
hmmm.... 43mph max... is that even legal to drive on the highways?
i in all honesty want 1 , actually 2 , 1 to drive ( cause i can afford to insure it ) and 1 to keep and no drive ... collectors item as it where...

and beforeyou sa it , no im genuinely serious

Quote from AK-Chester :Hm, right now that'd be 1710.45 Euro or something. That's 1210.45 Euro more than I have EVER paid for a car (and I had a quiet a few).

same here... isnt it weird how most of the time you spend more on parts then you do the car itself ??
Quote from theirishnoob :same here... isnt it weird how most of the time you spend more on parts then you do the car itself ??

Nah, I didn't. I always bought cheap used cars and drove them till they fell apart. Most of them lasted for about 2 years (as planed) - and then I got another one.
When i went to india, it was full of these TATAs...probably the only make of car...
Quote from atlantian :hmmm.... 43mph max... is that even legal to drive on the highways?

No, it tops out at 65 mph (105 km/h for those who use proper units). It's faster than a G-Wiz.
Quote from duke_toaster :No, it tops out at 65 mph (105 km/h for those who use proper units). It's faster than a G-Wiz.

A Kitchen table is faster than a G-Wiz
well there in india or were they were going to sell it the average speed was 15km/h so i dont think there will be some streetracing lol

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG