The online racing simulator
Problems: Limited rotation with DFP
For some reason my wheel will not set itself to more than 90 degree lock left and right. Does anyone know why this might be? It doesn't even seem to try. I've got the latest calibration stuff from Logitech but no joy.

P.S. I only discovered LFS a couple of days ago and I am now one of the happiest men alive. Roll a G25 when I have some spare cash!

Thanks!
Tried adjusting the setting in Logitech's profiler?
Have you solved this problem? if not im sure i can help you

#4 - Bean0
C&P from elsewhere

Wheel rotation: supports 2 modes; 200 and 900 deg. Mode can be toggled by pushing select+R3+right shifter(behind the wheel). Its a main strong point of this wheel which makes difference from others. If it were not for this property, I would not buy it because it is from logitech and too expensive compared with others.

Force feedback: It provides 2 modes for force feedback as well as for wheel rotation. The way to toggle is to push select+R3+left shifter. The reason for two modes, logitech says, is that it may be too strong for some games. But I did not feel much difference between them. You can experience various force feedback reactions if games are providing them. Feedback is very strong and I usually set it 60%.
For PS2 (3), yeah. But you can set the wheel rotation per degree in the logitech drivers on a PC.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG