The online racing simulator
XFG 2 wheel contest setup :)
(17 posts, started )
Quote from nickshortie on YouTube :
the setup doesn't work anymore due to physics changes... sorry!

you can get a 2 wheeled XFG. you just can't hold it like that for very long!
This one is not my user S2 .. this user is for that I am in the house of my mother .. in that of my father I have the S2
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :you can get a 2 wheeled XFG. you just can't hold it like that for very long!

Actually in patch Y its alot easier to do 2 wheels in XFG, I could do it in both patches and find the car seems more balanced on 2 wheels than older patch. Could prolly get close to a minute maybe I should ty and youtube it
Quote from enanex :This one is not my user S2 .. this user is for that I am in the house of my mother .. in that of my father I have the S2

How do we know you're not lying?
Do they believe me liar? If I lie with it me as(like) ban .. because of it I tell the truth:S
why cant you just log on with your s2 name?
I remember in old LFSTweak there was possibility to set cartype to "bike" and it allowed to drive on two wheels for unlimited time....
Quote from callmebob :why cant you just log on with your s2 name?

i am guessing he is at a different computer, so he cant use his normal S2 account. How many times have you logged in whilst on LFS? i dont recall ever loggin in...
U can log in go nto the unlock S2 bit and unlock from there and why not post with your S2 account on the forum.
sounds pretty damn suspicious to me
what you dadsa acount name im goin to check that

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG