The online racing simulator
Good job to Halfords Racing - 300,000 points!
Halfords Racing have just hit the CTRA headlines for setting a new mark in team points by breaking the 300,000 points mark. Well done to all in HR.
Congrats!
Grats to you and your huge team
woohoo!!
w00t :woohoo:
300.000 points.

Yup nicely done. Although we have a massive team with 18 drivers wich makes it easier to be on top its still all about commitment. That commitment has put us were we are. We reached that 300 K marker. Only that could be done with commited guys. Well done to all of you.

#7 - Dru
lol

Yes, well done to all Halford's racings drivers..

you will have time to celebrate this feat at your annual company gathering or xmas party... only trouble with a team that big - are you sure to can foot the bill

Soon i think the team ranking will become less interesting, well, i will put it like this, there will be competition from PLZ and HR for the most points as both Armies go to war.... all the other teams will wait on the side lines until your armies both get killed, then we go in and pick up the pieces
Nice going fellas
Keep up the good work.
Quick, someone make a team with more unemployed people in it!

Quote from The Moose :Grats to you and your huge team

It's not only the team thats HUGE just ask AlienT he is our greatest member
Or so he tells it!!!
#11 - SamH
Well done lads! Keep it coming!
Quote from Toddshooter :It's not only the team thats HUGE just ask AlienT he is our greatest member
Or so he tells it!!!

Isn't he a drunken Scot? They are well known for talking shite. Don't believe a word he says

Only jokin' Mr T, we love ya really.
Drunk, Alien???? never....
Quote from thisnameistaken :Quick, someone make a team with more unemployed people in it!

Sam refused to count Promotech in the standings.
well great job so far guys!!!!!

it´s always a pleasure to drive with you
Thanks for all the comments lads

Thanks To Kristjan way to go mate 8000 + Pts in under a month
#17 - Dru
Quote from CELTIC100 :Thanks for all the comments lads

Thanks To Kristjan way to go mate 8000 + Pts in under a month

buy that man a beer !!!!
Quote from CELTIC100 :Thanks To Kristjan way to go mate 8000 + Pts in under a month

Well that puts my addiction into perspective.

I feel a whole lot better now.

I can actually say "Kristjan...Get a life!"
i was literally in SHOCK at how fast he went from gold to plat. Absolutely outstanding!
#21 - Dru
Quote from teedot :i was literally in SHOCK at how fast he went from gold to plat. Absolutely outstanding!

I think if you saw the amount of Race 3 he was doing solidly for a week it would explain it pretty easily......

.....only reason i know - was I was there pretty much at the same time making the same passage from newbie Gold to Platinum driver

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG