The online racing simulator
This is too awesome not to post
(63 posts, started )

How awesome is this thing? Someone posted this pic on another forum I go on. Apparently it's the MAN Takraf RB293, at 14,000 tonnes, the biggest land vehicle ever built.

Just think, someone is up there, driving it feeling like GOD. If God had a huge digger
Seen it before, but yet again, amazing.
It`s freakin` huuuge! Think of the rampage it could done! > : D
just think how it would feel to get chopped by that blade... lol i don't want to know
As somone said on the forum where I got it from, when the Zombie Holocaust hits this will be my ride....
How do you get that around? Do you mow down houses using the blade, then dig a hole at the destination, using the blade?

It looks sweet. I don't think it is exactly fast though.
If your that freaking big you don't need to be any faster then a snail! Its called make your enemies fear you.
I'm just picturing Tractor Chav in it Think of the Youtube video we'd get then!!!
Why don't they put a ship engine in it?
And what is it?
hmm the new weapon on HL3 me thinks
i think that that will be the house of the survivors, when a meteorite hits the earth
#14 - wien
Quote from mutt107 :just think how it would feel to get chopped by that blade...

You wouldn't chopped so much as scooped up and spit out the back. That's a wheel of humongous buckets used for digging.
Pffft... I got 3 of those things in my backyard, extreme monster trucks anyone?
My Tonka Truck is bigger than that.
Lies!
HOLY SHIZILIT! thats huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!

Chikity china the chinese chicken.
So what letter do you need on your licence to drive that?
The letters Ive got on my pink license are R/E/T/A/R/D whats that mean?:nut:
Yeah, they did a program on the Discovery Channel about this thing, IMMENSE!!
And not only is it the world's largest vehicle, it's also the world's largest can opener.
My theory is someone got confused with feet and meters somewhere along the line...

"Hay Hans zwe gut ze drawingz back from ze Amerika."
"Dis can't be rite, Jörgen.
"I know but ze deadline iz coming suun and zwe muzt prozeed to building it. No ztime to azk ztupid qustonz."
"Zju are rite Jörgen, no kizz me."

Later.

"Oh zhit..."
"Himmel!"

(63 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG