The online racing simulator
The Black Rebels Team , New and Recruiting
(41 posts, started )
Skins are now being Designed and adjusted, they will be done in mid feb or soon may
You know you can ask me to post random shit between each update, it would avoid you to make 3-4 bumps per day.
Sounds wicked, but i dont want a crab in here (siderunning animal)
to do all the posts u know
Nothing new in the team yet so far , only me in the team still.
well im not giving up. this easy. we made some adjustments on some of the skins , but its still classified , we banned all cameras from our testfield in Denmark and Spain. weather havent been the best so we havent got all the cars up to 100% performance but it will be done when we get more members , its hard to do it alone you know
The Website of ours are now updatet with new domain and such! check it out www.theblackrebels.com

Hope to see some App.'s soon!

See you on track !
Quote from Dennis93 :The Website of ours are now updatet with new domain and such! check it out www.theblackrebels.com

Hope to see some App.'s soon!

See you on track !

Is this even a LFS team? I dont see anything on the website about LFS, nor do i see your own name on the website
well , ok tbh , im not even on the team. omg ,
well i am , since i did not upload a IRL picture to David Garcia then im not in the Members profile yet , i am leader of LFS section , so next time have some knowledge before anything , i tanxu!
#33 - bozo
Quote from niall09 :Is this even a LFS team? I dont see anything on the website about LFS, nor do i see your own name on the website

There is an LFS section in the TBR forum, but you cannot view anything within the forum unless you register. I registered, but still do not have the necessary access. How do we find out what the team is doing within LFS?

Many thanks.
lfs section of team is closed now
#35 - Dru
so thats the end of the black rebels in LFS or did it not really ever exist anyway and was just some dream?

too bad, all the best for the future
i think it was more the less just a one man show, no body showed big interest. i think it has to end this way.
#38 - Dru
Quote from Dennis93 :i think it was more the less just a one man show, no body showed big interest. i think it has to end this way.

Thats a real shame Dennis, getting a team off the ground is a hard thing to do... thats with a group of people trying to help, but just one guy, man that would be super hard...
But thnx for the Symphaty !

Mod: delete/lock Destroy asap
You steal my word Dennis you silly! Anyway, now you're free to join a good and strong team.
#41 - Dru
Quote from Dennis93 :But thnx for the Symphaty !

Mod: delete/lock Destroy asap

you completely have my sympathy, best of luck for the future

The Black Rebels Team , New and Recruiting
(41 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG