The online racing simulator
riping setups
(16 posts, started )
riping setups
i found out how to rip setups.
but i will not dicuss this here in the forum for everybody to know how to do it.
devs please contact me via mail Lawi@gmx.de , so i can tell you what to fix
#2 - Renku
#3 - ORION
Very nice and kind from you that you don't use this to make advantage of it, and inform the devs how to fix it
highly appreciated
#4 - Jakg
rip setups?
Quote from ORION :Very nice and kind from you that you don't use this to make advantage of it, and inform the devs how to fix it
highly appreciated

to get an advantage, the driver must be better i think
uhm..rip setups as in from getting them from your setup folder or what? Or are you talking about getting them from people online, because than thats a problem. But please, do NOT elaborate, we dont want people finding out
tell dem devs 2 fix it, chxxxer... (lol?!)
if u want or need a set, ask the owner, in most cases u will get or @ least an explanation why not
Quote from CHR20000 :tell dem devs 2 fix it, chxxxer... (lol?!)
if u want or need a set, ask the owner, in most cases u will get or @ least an explanation why not

chxxxter??? then i didn't told the devs
don't pxxx me off ... or all of your sets are available for download tomorrow ... lol

Edit: i never would post your sets ... calm down :-)

because my grandma would do better laps on her wheelchair than you on a gtr ... LOL
I was wondering if it is possible to get them from the replays - as far as i understand LFS show the current dituation during replays using normal physics like in normal game so information about car setup has to be included to the replay.
You used to be able to get setups out of replays using nothing more than Notepad...
lol tell biggie about that
Quote from ORION :lol tell biggie about that

Uh...? FYI, I already know after reading this thread. So what?
better remove all your hotlaps now honey so i can get those wr's
Quote from n1lyn :better remove all your hotlaps now honey so i can get those wr's

As if that was your intention, sugarpuffy :P
I know some people take great pride in tweaking their setups to near perfection, but for the most part I don't see what the big deal is of taking a setup from a WR time. Just because you have a great setup doesn't mean you're automatically fast. You still need plenty of practice with LFS to be fast, a good setup is just a bonus and maybe makes the practicing a little less frustrating :-D
Quote from NetDemon01 :I know some people take great pride in tweaking their setups to near perfection, but for the most part I don't see what the big deal is of taking a setup from a WR time. Just because you have a great setup doesn't mean you're automatically fast. You still need plenty of practice with LFS to be fast, a good setup is just a bonus and maybe makes the practicing a little less frustrating :-D

It's not just pride, but time. Many spend lots of time tweaking to "perfection" as you say, then get people in the servers bothering you for a set while you are trying to race. I stink at setups, but I have done a little. Usually it's mostly someone elses set and I tweak it slightly to my liking. And it is much appreciated (to get them from others). It's those who jump in and say "Set anyone?" or "Someone send me a set!!" that gets on everybody's nerves. A simple appreciation when you are dealing with other REAL LIVE people goes a long way. Don't just demand sets, don't demand restarts when you join in late to the server, wait it out and ask, not demand. Most of the setup "gurus" are very generous if you are appreciative.

riping setups
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG